Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Comme des Garcons

Quote Originally Posted by Limitedmichel View Post
    I'm thinking about trying out Kyoto..but wondering if it's any good for me.
    Does anyone here think anyone might take offense to it? Is the incense note too strong? I'm intrigued by all the descriptions though.
    I don't imagine the incense in Kyoto would offend anyone - the incense in Kyoto specfically is very comforting/cuddly due to the sweet herbal accord and the pine. It is NOT too strong.

A strong offensive incense is Norma Kamali incense. One little tiny drop (not even a spray) will scent me for all day. Too too much.
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

-- Eckhart Tolle
    Currently wearing: Pour Un Homme by Caron

Quote Originally Posted by Limitedmichel View Post
    I'm thinking about trying out Kyoto..but wondering if it's any good for me.
    Does anyone here think anyone might take offense to it? Is the incense note too strong? I'm intrigued by all the descriptions though.
    I thought the same thing. I usually spray two times, because I just hate it when people over-apply perfumes. And one time I sprayed three times because I thought it might last longer, so it was more radiating. I got lots and lots of compliments. Try it if you like incense and wood!

I found that 2 MAN has a non-marine fresh soapy odor (like a classic Fougere?) that develops over time as the white smoke fades. Has anyone else found this to be the case?
    ===
    [I] recall thinking that the computer would never advance much further than this. Call me nave, but I seemed to have underestimated the universal desire to sit in a hard plastic chair and stare at a screen until your eyes cross. ~ David Sedaris