Code of Conduct

Thread: Scent Intense

Default Scent Intense

Can anyone give me some information on this one. I get my tax return back tomorrow and was thinking of spending some of it on a blind buy. Since the directory isn't up I was looking for some info. Thanks for any help you can give.

Default Re: Scent Intense

some of us can't live without it. including me.

Scent Intense is a bit of a misnomer. It is a very good fragrance but it is a lighter scent, more like C&S Frankincense & Myrrh and Cardinal, than incense-laden fragrances like Avignon and mb03. I prefer heavier scents, but it is very well made and I can appreciate why many love it as much as they do.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Yeah unfortunately it's not very long lasting. I love how it smells but i'd love it more to last longer. Do you know anything similar but with a better staying power?

Oddly this fragrance is one that I can apply in the morning, and still smell the traces of after dinner at night. Id say in this case, as with many, much of it is to do with your skin.

I liked it, but it is so sweet I can't wear it anymore
    Be who you are and say what you feel, cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

I like it very much, although perhaps I wouldn't recommend it as a blind buy, unless you love tea notes. I, like Dimitri, also find it very long lasting.

Tea? Yes, and jasmine. You must like jasmine.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]