Code of Conduct

Default Any suggestions for a men's fragrance with similar notes to Monsieur Rochas Old One?

Monsieur Rochas It's my favorite perfume, the Original Classic launched by Marcel Rochas in 1969 (which has a gold colour liquid), but apparently it has been discontinued...So I only found the NEW ‘Pinky’ Colour Monsieur Rochas...

I have been trying men's fragrance after men's fragrance that even had a remote hint of the deep rich woody
    and cinnamon essences (cypress, cedar)...It's a masterpiece of perfumery and one of the most sophisticated scents that I have tested...

It's really hard to find something that comes close to it...Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers to something like it in the men's range?

Thanks for help.

Default Re: Any suggestions for a men's fragrance with similar notes to Monsieur Rochas Old O

Maybe try Givenchy Gentleman, Ungaro II, Aramis, or Paul Sebastian

Default Re: Any suggestions for a men's fragrance with similar notes to Monsieur Rochas Old O

Try "Querelle" by Parfumerie Generale, it smells almost identical!

Thanks sables for your information...

But searched Parfumerie Generale and "Querelle" is Out of stock!

Do you or someone in the forum have any other suggestions?