Code of Conduct

Default Axe Enygmata/Dimension Alternative - Hugo Boss

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a fragrance that would smell just like the Axe Enygmata (Axe Dimension in other parts of the world). This body spray got discontinued last year and I'm running out. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Last week I ordered a case off a website and one of the rep sent me an email saying it was out of stock.

So anyway, I'm trying to figure out what's inside that bottle that makes me so attracted to it. I found out that Hugo Boss In Motion had a similar scent but with a little too much of orangey. So I'm looking for something close to ‘In Motion’ but without that strong orangey smell on the top note.

OK, thanks, any suggestion would be appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Axe Enygmata/Dimension Alternative - Hugo Boss

I would offer help but I haven't worn axe in years. I'm sure other members are scoffing at just the mention of 'axe'. Sorry I can't be more of help as I am quite new at the whole scent thing too.
    Looking for:
    Versace Man eau Fraiche - Please PM me if you have it!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...r8877/haha.jpg

Hey, I am not above throwing on some tsunami or touch once in a while!

Anyone tried Avon's Derek Jeter Black EDT? It's seems to be an Oriental fragrance with Orange - Mandarin - Bergamot scent (just like Axe Dimension). Is it similar to Hugo Boss In Motion EDT?