Code of Conduct

Default Creed Leather Atomizers

Has anyone tried those Creed 50ml Leather Atomizers? Are they well made? I've seen them on the web for $50-60 these days, and that's with fragrance included - GIT, SMW, and Spring Flowers! What's up with that? They were originally $125 empty!

Does anyone know where I can find on in black or silver, or blue? Can't seem to find those anymore. Those are the only ones I liked!

I need one for a Himalaya bottle which ended up having major surgery and is now a splash!
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    CREED: Chevrefeuille, SMW, BdP, Aventus
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale
    YSL: Vintage M7

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed Leather Atomizers

I have them, and they work wonderfully. I do not know how to find different colours, but I would try Neimans or Bergdorfs for best selection. As a rule they were always sold empty, so I am not sure why they would be sold w/ fragrance on e-bay. But they are an excellent quality product.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

If it was filled with GIT or SMW for that price, I'd assume it was the Frich and his fake buddy.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

I believe the leather atomizers are made by Hermes. I have two for Hermes fragrances, one for Bel Ami and one for Equipage, and they are both very well made. I should note that the Hermes leather atomizers are 75 ml.

Post Thanks / Like

Ask and ye shall find...

Well, not always....

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by levente View Post
    I believe the leather atomizers are made by Hermes. I have two for Hermes fragrances, one for Bel Ami and one for Equipage, and they are both very well made. I should note that the Hermes leather atomizers are 75 ml.
    Where'd you find those Hermes atomizers? I can't seem to find any mention of them anywhere.
    CAESAR SEEKS:

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread

fyi the leather part is just a 'cover' that slips on top of a clear atomizer.

my local creed guy will give you the useful part of the atomizer for free (the bottle and sprayer).

the leather outerwear is what they actually charge for.

never seen hermes ones. at least not recently.

Quote Originally Posted by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR View Post
    Where'd you find those Hermes atomizers? I can't seem to find any mention of them anywhere.

Go to the Hermes website and click on fragrances, then go to either the page for Bel Ami or Equipage and select the option to look at the entire line. The leather atomizers show up there, although the design has been recently updated.

Post Thanks / Like

Creed's atomizers work great, but if you try and clean or polish the outer leather, the dye can lift off easily. You wonder why, for what they charge, Creed can't find more permanent coloring agents for the leather. And if you don't wipe your sprayer off after using the fragrance, the residual liquid will drip down under the glass atomizer. Then you have to wash it out, which means that a bit of water may touch the outer leather. And leather, by nature, will become permanently spotted from contact with water, which leaves the atomizer not looking so fresh and new anymore. Overall, the atomizers are nice, but not essential, and certainly overpriced for what you get.

Wow, that's horrible and obnoxious - cheap dye for a $125 empty spritzer!
    Last edited by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR; 28th March 2008 at 10:57 AM.
    CAESAR SEEKS:

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Someone know where I can buy these atomizers in London? Maby Harrods?

Post Thanks / Like

Last time I was there, both Selfridges and Harrods had them.

Post Thanks / Like

Be aware the current price of them may be about £104 $165 121€

They are very good. On occasion I've seen them on eBay for much less.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by levente View Post
    Go to the Hermes website and click on fragrances, then go to either the page for Bel Ami or Equipage and select the option to look at the entire line. The leather atomizers show up there, although the design has been recently updated.
    I couldn't find the Hermes atomizers on their website. I also called their 800 number and they said they do not make empty glass atomizer sprayers.

Thoughts? Have they discontinued sprayers?

Post Thanks / Like

mystickid, you are responding to a post that dates back to 2008. Do you really think that person is going to respond to you, given they haven't logged in here since May 2013? Look at the profile page of that user