Code of Conduct

Default Facial dark spots

Hello,

How are you? I would value your opinion on which is the best treatment to facial dark spots including melasma. I have heard about cosmelan. It is said that it is the best treatment so far.

I would really appreciate it if you let me know your opinions and ideas on the matter. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you all.

Greetings from Spain,

Alex

Default Re: Facial dark spots

From what I have read (and have discussed with professionals and laypersons alike), the Fraxel laser offers the best solution to the melasma problem. Fraxel treatments aren't cheap, but are VERY effective.
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 28th March 2008 at 01:52 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

I second Tvlampboy. Laser is the best and it is not so expensive if you mind how much creams cost.

I'm under laser trearment against broken capillaries and redness on face and it works!

Regards

Blog Entries

A co-worker of mine underwent Fraxel laser treatments for her melasma. She had very good results (about 85% improvement), but was told the melasma will recur if she exposes her skin to sun (which apparently is the case for any type of treatment).
    Eddie: Sweetie, what are you drinking?
    Patsy: Oh, this? Chanel No. 5.
    -- Absolutely Fabulous