Code of Conduct

Default sorry, off topic: how to contact administrator?

That BN advertisement page (home page) is making me sick and I want to log onto BN without having to see it.

Being a technotard, and with the new configuring of the board, I can't figure out how to contact the administrator to ask how to do this. Does anyone know?

Thank you so much and sorry for being off topic, but I really don't want to see those ads again and didn't know where else to ask.

Blog Entries

Default Re: sorry, off topic: how to contact administrator?

There's a "Contact" link on the bottom left of all the webpages. Under the "Get in Touch" heading.
    Brent

Catherine Deneuve: "You should put scent where you like to be kissed."

Would it help to go directly to http://community.basenotes.net, directly to the forums, instead of the home page? If you have a bookmark for basenotes, it could be changed to that link instead of the front page.
    Sniff and let sniff.

Yes! That's what I wanted to do - go directly to the forums. Thank you!

Which advertisements are you seeing which are making you sick? If there are any objectional ads I will contact the ad providers.

One person's sickening advert (FCUK) is another's interesting advert. Nothing totally objectionable, just a personal preference. I enjoy the site immensely otherwise - thank you!