Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NEW: David Yurman Eau de Parfum.

Well, the long-awaited David Yurman fragrance (a Groupe Clarins collaboration) was announced yesterday. WWD and NowSmellThis have the scoop...

The first product: a women's fragrance (juice by Harry Fremont) with top notes of mandarin, green petals, and cassis; and a core of of peony, water lily, natural rose otto, patchouli, woods, and soft musk. And the bottle is beautiful.. it's made out of Italian crystal! But will it be worth $120 for 1.7 ounces or $165 for 3.4 ounces? That's getting into niche territory...

Distribution will likely be in less than 300 US doors at the August launch... expect the usual suspects for David Yurman's jewelry collections (Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Von Maur, etc.), along with David Yurman boutiques. A Canadian launch will follow shortly afterwards.
    Last edited by MFfan310; 29th March 2008 at 09:51 PM.
    I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

Default Re: NEW: David Yurman Eau de Parfum.

If this isn't proof of the overextension of the brand, I don't know what is. I used to love David Yurman's jewelery designs, but thought they had become too mainstream lately. The addition of fragrance to the brand is proof to me that they've lost vision and direction.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: NEW: David Yurman Eau de Parfum.

I agree. That is a really nice bottle. Looking forward to trying it.
    Last edited by rosbergs3; 29th March 2008 at 09:31 PM.
    Awesomeguy