Code of Conduct

Default something a 17 year old would like?

my gf bday is comming up, she's turning 17 and i wanted to get her a cologne, right now she's using paris hilton and sometimes happy. i asked her which one she wanted and she said to surprise her, that never turns out good... anyways what are some young smelling stuff a girl around her age would be using? I'm willing to spend up too $80 on it. she likes fruity and sweet stuff(she uses my very sexy and lolita lempicka all the time) so what yall got in mind? thanks alot
    here's her
    http://i4.tinypic.com/10p2cky.jpg

Default Re: something a 17 year old would like?

Quote Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
    i asked her which one she wanted and she said to surprise her, that never turns out good...
    Maybe take her out shopping and get her to choose a few that she likes and buy her one of those?

Anyway a few that I think she might like: Lolita Lempicka, Burberry Brit, YSL Baby Doll, Armani Code, Miss Dior Cherie, Pink Sugar, Kenzo Amour.

Good luck finding something. Hope you tell us what you choose.
    Last edited by jillsy; 20th April 2008 at 05:48 AM.

Miss Dior Cherie && YSL Baby Doll sounds like something she would like lmao, yeahh ill tell you guys what i get her. she's alot like me, she can NEVER make up her mind so actually taking her to sephora would be pointless and the fact that they also sell makeup, even worse... ;P she doesn't really care, i just want her to stop using mines lol

Quote Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
    ..... i just want her to stop using mines lol
    Listen to Jillsy (she's 17) - and stock up on Burberry Brit (Red) and then you can BOTH wear it!!!
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

My daughter is 18, and she adores Hanae Mori. Since I bought her that for Christmas she has almost worn it exclusively.
    "I don't know the key to success,
    but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    Bill Cosby

These are a few that satisfy my sweet tooth. I love sweet/fruity frags.

Lolita Lempicka
    Versace EDP
    Pink Sugar
    John Varvatos for her
    Magnetic Beat
    Alien
    Incanto Charms

A little more than $80, but I love it Coney Island Bond No.9. X if you try it and like it, then buy it from the website. Use the code makeupalley and you'll get 15% off and free shipping. I tried the code about 2 weeks ago and it still worked.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

Jillsy's got "The List" - go with it!

Sung (the original)
    Lauren
    Paris (One of my favorite roses, and very good for young ladies.)
    Bill Blass for Women
    Baby Rose Jeans
    Miss Dior
    Beautiful
    Shalimar (Contrary to popular belief, this is appropriate for ALL ages.)
    Pink Sugar
    Good cheapies: Alyssa Ashley Musk for Women, Jovan Musk for Women, Sand & Sable, Coty Wild Musk for Women, Wind Song, Charlie, Vanilla Fields
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 20th April 2008 at 03:58 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

I think you've already got some good recs here and I can't think of anything to add right now, but I had to tell you that you and your gf are adorable.
    Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.

Margaret Atwood

I think you should try Narciso Rodriguez for her. Unfortunately it doesn´t fit my girlfriend...

Haha thanks Ubuandibeme and Taolady. Also ditto on the Hanae Mori and Incanto Charms.

Lol I think the reason she borrows yours is coz it reminds her of you. I do the same with my bf Cute pic by the way.

Kelly Caleche from Hermes.

Teddius

thanks for the suggestions, i added them to my phone and she sampled most. well we went to the mall today and i got her a 1 oz of miss dior at sephora and a 3.4 of pink sugar at perfumania they had a buy one get one for 9.99 sale so i got a bottle of touch also the others she liked was vera wang princess, lolita l, gucci envy me, ninna ricci, kenzo amour and d&g light blue, so i ended up picking for her. pink sugar is hot... it makes me wanna eat her lmaooo, every girl should use this
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by jillsy View Post
    Haha thanks Ubuandibeme and Taolady. Also ditto on the Hanae Mori and Incanto Charms.

Lol I think the reason she borrows yours is coz it reminds her of you. I do the same with my bf Cute pic by the way.
    thanks babe. pshh you need to stop, i dont like sharing my precioussss i doubt they remind her of me, seeing how i can use a new one everyday for 2 weeks straight lol she just like smelling like a man
    cool... we got the same bday! jan 20 91 o:
    Last edited by xclusive; 21st April 2008 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice choices. Yeah I love Pink Sugar - it's delicious. Not very easy to get around here either so most people opt for Fantasy instead. Was it Miss Dior or Miss Dior Cherie?

Nothing wrong with a little gender-bending imo. We often swap samples anyway. He's got my sample of Spiritueuse Double Vanille and it smells so much better on him.

Yep, good day to be born eh?

i think its really common here because we also saw it at JC penny and macys. Fantasy as in britney spears? mm i love that. it was cherie. oh no.. nuttin wrong with that, most people think im gay lmao. i just like taking care of how i look and i could shop for hours... oh yess, i heard alot of hot babies were born on this day

Many good recs here!
    Just have to add the new Nina (lovely red apple shaped bottle with silver details on the 50 ml bottle) as she likes sweet and fruity.
    The recently launched Dream of Pink by Lacoste is also very nice. So is Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger.
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

Is Hanae Mori Butterfly a warm, slightly musky vanilla with some gourmand notes? There is a warm vanilla scent I keep smelling around woman my age (20 ish crowd), and I'm not quite sure what it is. It smells good, and seems to be quite popular.