Code of Conduct

Question No more YSL Rive Gauche Intense???

I canīt see the Rive Gauche Intense Version on www.ysl.com anymore??? I hope they not quit the Intense Version??? Whatīs happening??? I bought the last bottle on Saturday.

Default Re: No more YSL Rive Gauche Intense???

When I was in Tuscany last year I noticed that Sephora and many of the small fragrance shops had most of (if not all) of the YSL line unlike here in North America where the dreadful L'Homme is the only product available.
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

Just in case this is true, I've started looking around to buy me some, since I like the original and always wanted to try the intense version anyway.

So now I stumbled upon a Dutch inet store who is offering 'refils' in 60 ml. quantity. Any of you ever heard of them? Or could this be this fake?

If it is legit, I'm thinking of just buying one spray bottle and a couple of these refils, that will save me almost 40%.
    Last edited by Domingo; 31st March 2008 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    So now I stumbled upon a Dutch inet store who is offering 'refils' in 60 ml. quantity. Any of you ever heard of them? Or could this be this fake?

If it is legit, I'm thinking of just buying one spray bottle and a couple of these refils, that will save me almost 40%.
    Rive Gauche Intense comes in a 60ml refillable size, so it sounds legit.

Great news, thanks! Going to place my order then.

I've had a difficult time finding the Intense myself-- which is just not right considering how much I love Rive Gauche. So far no luck. I've seen the refills, but I want to get the actual bottle of Intense. I'm afraid of buying it because a lot of places only have the refills and don't even know that they're refills.

I have bought two bottles of RG PH Intense from fragrancenet.com and both are the actual bottles, not the refills.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    I have bought two bottles of RG PH Intense from fragrancenet.com and both are the actual bottles, not the refills.
    thanks, I'll give it a shot. I remember a generous Basenoter gave me a sample of the Intense a while back and I really liked it. I could see where some might not like the Intense as much, but it struck me with bit of a "black cherry" vibe in an abstract sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    thanks, I'll give it a shot. I remember a generous Basenoter gave me a sample of the Intense a while back and I really liked it. I could see where some might not like the Intense as much, but it struck me with bit of a "black cherry" vibe in an abstract sense.

Intense is definitely not as bright (lack of anise maybe and more patch) as the regular version and it can be too much if not sprayed sparingly. I had to learn the hard way with Intense. You could really go through life only needing 2 oz of this stuff. More than 2 sprays is just too much IMO and I have a heavy hand.

Guys, my dad has a fragrance store here in Miami...I sell some on Ebay...I have loads of Rive Gauche ph/Intense ph....

Anybody want ?
    Current Favorites

Creed- Windsor
    Serge Lutens- Chergui
    Creed- GIT
    Lolita Lempica Au Masculin
    Ysl M7
    Creed-Aventus
    Pure Malt
    Chanel Egoiste
    Egyptian Goddess
    Serge Lutens- Arabie
    Frederic Malle- Musc Ravageur
    Acqua di Parma- Mandorlo

There's plenty of internet sites that carry the RG pour homme Intense version, but it's usually labelled as the "refillable 60ml". Only the Intense version comes in this sort of packaging, so if you get that you'll be virtually guaranteed to get RG PH Intense.

Speaking of which, I've just recently discovered this little beauty. My first impressions were that of my shaving cream with a little added juniper, but it's got a nice soapy/powdery and aromatic tone.