Code of Conduct

Default Jacomo Rouge... an important lesson learned.

I tried this a few times and it seemed to have no potency at all, just a great initial blast. I read other posts in which someone claimed it had longevity, and I agreed totally. I was just about to dump it on ebay when I decided to give it one last chance. I sprayed twice on the chest, waited a few minutes and sprayed twice more. Then I decided to give it one last shot several minutes later. Then I went to bed. I like gourmand frags before bed. Within a few minutes it was working. The warmth may have had something to do with it. Whenever I sprayed on the wrists, nothing happened. What I've learned is that you really have to experiment - each frag is different. I sprayed Sung Homme twice on the chest and it might be described as a bad olfactory acid trip (though I've never done LSD, so I can't say for sure). It was incredible at first, then acceptable, then nauseating. I washed off the spot and sprayed some Francesco Smalto on to get rid of the lingering Sung scent.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Jacomo Rouge... an important lesson learned.

Sung Homme is very potent.. no wonder it almost knocked you out.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Default Re: Jacomo Rouge... an important lesson learned.

Oh, I made a mistake in the first post. I read posts where others said JdJR had no longevity, not good longevity.