Code of Conduct

Default We Need To Have One Thread That Has Links To All Of Our "The Best Iris etc"

Last edited by DrOfTheSoul; 3rd April 2008 at 10:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: We Need To Have One Thread That Has Links To All Of Our "The Best Iris etc"

Default Re: We Need To Have One Thread That Has Links To All Of Our "The Best Iris etc"

Wow, nice thread on iris scents. Just to clarify though, I meant that we have links for all types of notes in one place (ie iris was just used as an example). Keep 'em coming!
    Last edited by DrOfTheSoul; 3rd April 2008 at 07:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

There's a good Sandalwood thread, but it was from the old forum format, and most of the pictures and html are all messed up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW View Post
    There's a good Sandalwood thread, but it was from the old forum format, and most of the pictures and html are all messed up.
    Surely thats okay if we can still read the suggestions!

Chris/CoL/Other Moderator, sticky this please?

Dr of The Soul, how about adding all the links to your first post, so they're easy to see ? Please?
    Last edited by Vivek; 3rd April 2008 at 08:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The problem with some of the threads are that they are so old that they are out of date. Most are at least 3 years old, and I'm sure there are new fragrances/opinions that can be updated or added. Sometimes the old threads are a goldmine of information, but other times they are just old news -- Hit or Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW View Post
    The problem with some of the threads are that they are so old that they are out of date. Most are at least 3 years old, and I'm sure there are new fragrances/opinions that can be updated or added. Sometimes the old threads are a goldmine of information, but other times they are just old news -- Hit or Miss.
    Hmmm. Good point. Well, it's worth a shot either way...no harm done.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see a few more stickies at the top of the forum, like the ones you're talking about, and perhaps a few other popular topics. Or perhaps some, as you mentioned, simply cataloguing other pertinent threads.

It would make these types of threads easy to find and also might stop the same questions being asked repeatedly.

noggs
    Last edited by noggs; 3rd April 2008 at 09:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

This is an excellent idea!

Thank you for proposing it DrOfTheSoul.

Perhaps, another sticky thread with variations on the obligatory 'if you were stranded on a desert isle, what scent would you want to have with you' - the best ten, worst ten, etc.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to see a best Incense thread