Code of Conduct

Default Very Irresistible/Very Sexy for Him

After taking recommendation from here, when shopping and smelling. 2 fragrances I tried and liked, that were not mentioned a ton here:

"Very Sexy for Him", Victoria's Secret
    -Like the title, very clean, neat and pleasant scent. This one I actually tried from recommendations from other places. (wouldn't walk into Victoria's Secret otherwise). Smell was nice, and two girls who helped me said "It smells really nice!!" Have to think its decent if Victoria's Secret is selling it. Nothing exotic here, but a nice pick.

"Very Irresistible for Men", Givenchy
    -Loved this one!! Not sure what's been said about it around her, but this is one a kind, and very nice. Comes off a bit chocolatey initially, then drysdown to a very unique, exotic, sensual sort of smell. Very long-lasting, sprayed in afternoon, could still smell it on my wrist in the late evening. One of the few colognes I have not seen mentioned here or in other areas, but really nice. I also like "Pi", so I may have a thing for the Givenchy line. Now "Very Irresistible for Men Fresh Attitude" is almost the same thing, slightly tweaked, but nice as well.
    Last edited by Ted34; 4th April 2008 at 06:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Very Irresistible/Very Sexy for Him

I have Very Irresistible (for fabric) and Fresh Attitude. They are nice coffee scents. I'm also looking forward to buying Very Sexy blindly.
    Last edited by KiatBkk; 5th April 2008 at 05:45 AM.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Very Sexy for Him is amazing. In fact, it's one of the few designer scents I still own, there was a "great purging" of my wardrobe and almost only niche remains

Very Irresistible was very resistible and very forgettable, for me. There are so many coffee scents that are better than this: A*Men Pure Coffee, Bond No.9 New Haarlam, Rochas Man, Ava Luxe Cafe Noir, the list goes on... Get Very Sexy, and either Rochas Man or A*Men Pure Coffee.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Post Thanks / Like

I have not smelled Very Sexy, but Very Irresistible is one of my absolute favorite fragrances, and the negative reviews here always surprise me. The chocolate, the mint and the hazelnut make this quite unique IMO. I haven't smelled anything similar. Longevity is excellent and projection is perfect. Never gets boring. I thought Fresh Attitude was a lighter version of the original. If you're getting VI get the original. I don't wear it a lot and prefer to keep VI for special days. Not for hot days IMO, and more of a night scent.
    Looking for a sample of Gucci Envy Me.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the smell of Very Sexy but for me it doesn't last very long and has poor sillage.

But Very Sexy 2 was even worse in those regards, and it also has the infamous (in my mind) "mushroom/semen/pot" note that I am not too fond of.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always fancied buying these.. but could never muster up the courage I guess

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Quote Originally Posted by atrac View Post
    But Very Sexy 2 was even worse in those regards, and it also has the infamous (in my mind) "mushroom/semen/pot" note that I am not too fond of.
    I never got that note, perhaps I'm not doing enough drugs.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have Very Sexy and I agree it's really nice. I always enjoy it. I have yet to try Very Irresistible, though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    I've always fancied buying these.. but could never muster up the courage I guess
    lolll! just walk into the store and buy it, unless you look like godzilla im sure there wont be a problem or just get it online.
    very sexy is one of my favorites, ITS HOT. get it, NOW. seriously. im not a fan of very Irresistible at all, imo it is resistible. the only downside with very sexy is it dont really last a long time and unless you shower in it(which i have no problem with ;P) theres also no sillage.

Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    if you are based in bombay- main bolta hu- very irresistible Le daal...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
    lolll! just walk into the store and buy it, unless you look like godzilla im sure there wont be a problem or just get it online.
    very sexy is one of my favorites, ITS HOT. get it, NOW. seriously. im not a fan of very Irresistible at all, imo it is resistible. the only downside with very sexy is it dont really last a long time and unless you shower in it(which i have no problem with ;P) theres also no sillage.
    ROFL no Godzilla here.. I'm just not comfortable buying a scent by victoria's secret you know.. but prolly i'll just buy it
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr16 View Post
    if you are based in bombay- main bolta hu- very irresistible Le daal...
    Sahi bola bhidu, le leta hoon

Where'd you learn Hindi though?
    Last edited by Amit; 4th April 2008 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

des ka hu yaar...pakka bambaiyya hu...lekin vides aa gaya hu ..PM me...we'll talk there

Post Thanks / Like

^^ Excellent.. PM sent

Post Thanks / Like

I used to like Very Sexy for Him, but I these days I get a very synthetic smell from it. I can't quite describe it, but it just smells low quality for some reason.

Haha, I understood you guys above ^. I was born in Mumbai.
    Last edited by akshay03; 5th April 2008 at 05:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've noticed "Very Sexy" being on a lot of casual cologne wearer's wardrobes. I should try out the original Very Irresistible. I'm still VERY on the fence about the Fresh Attitude version. I don't know, I just can't get over how sweet it is. However, I think it'd make a great evening scent for those who live in warmer climate year round though. I found it to be initially very wearable with the citrus opening and it didn't get to a point where I'm saying, "Oh God, what the hell is that?", which I did with TM Ice*Men (I kinda wished I had a little sugar in my coffee there). =X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by akshay03 View Post
    Haha, I understood you guys above ^. I was born in Mumbai.
    I was kinda assuming that, given your Indian sounding screen name.. but wasn't too sure... good to know pal, PM me sometime.. we'll talk

I liked Very Irresistible pretty much and may get me a bottle at some point.
    Very Sexy did not stand out to me.
    Last edited by Boal; 5th April 2008 at 01:43 PM.