Code of Conduct

Default Hello, could you help identify which Angel fragrance has the coffee note...

I tested it yesterday in Nordstrom. It has a black leather cover. I'm thinking I must buy this for my husband. He needs a new fragrance, though he doesn't necessarily agree, and I don't know whether he will wear a coffee smelling fragrance. If he doesn't then I will - this stuff is wonderful I think - so I suppose my motives are mainly selfish. :-) Is it called Angel? Or does it have some other Angel name for Men? I know there are several. Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Default Re: Hello, could you help identify which Angel fragrance has the coffee note...

It's probably the new one. A*Men Pure Coffee. It even comes in a box that looks like a bag of coffee.
    But the bottle is dark brown rubber (not black) and the star is an orange brushed metal (not glass like the other ones).

Default Re: Hello, could you help identify which Angel fragrance has the coffee note...

It could be the original A*Men too, as it too smells of coffee. I did love A*Men at first, now I will never wear it again, it's way too cloying and almost impossible to wash off.

Quote Originally Posted by Futami View Post
    It's probably the new one. A*Men Pure Coffee. It even comes in a box that looks like a bag of coffee.
    But the bottle is dark brown rubber (not black) and the star is an orange brushed metal (not glass like the other ones).
    Thank you so much! Brown rubber not black leather (dim lighting in the store, and I'm blind as a bat).
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by irrbloss View Post
    It could be the original A*Men too, as it too smells of coffee. I did love A*Men at first, now I will never wear it again, it's way too cloying and almost impossible to wash off.
    Yes, this coffee one might be too cloying for my husband's taste too. We'll see, I want to get a sample for him to test. Thanks so much for your response. :-)
    Last edited by lilybelle; 6th April 2008 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost