Code of Conduct
    Cambridge, Leeds, London and Newcastle (It's complicated!)

Exclamation bond no.9 silver factory-related emergency!

a terrible thing has happened. I was in selfridges the other day and spotted silver factory winking at me from the bond no.9 counter, so i put some on a strip to sniff at while i went shopping upstairs.

i kept smelling it over and over, and on the way back out of the shop I simply had to douse myself in it. it's so different to what i normally like (apart from the incense note perhaps) but oh my god, i need this fragrance in my life.

BUT it's about 170. i know it's eau de parfum, and 100ml at that, but i simply can't justify spending that much at the moment.

so i'm appealing to any experts out there, please someone find me something similar for a slightly more appealing price, preferably sub-100. actually, preferably sub-40, but i doubt that's gonna happen, ha!

Default Re: bond no.9 silver factory-related emergency!

I doubt finding something similar will evoke that kind of reaction for you. So, the best thing to do is save, get the real thing, and be satisfied. Otherwise, you will be unhappy and realize you need the real thing and just wasted money on whatever you bought.

Cambridge, Leeds, London and Newcastle (It's complicated!)

scentologist, i know you're right - that's exactly why i still don't own TDC's rose poivree! but whereas with that one i can wait until i can afford to splash out on it, the silver factory is just nagging at me....

whilst i'm sure nothing will induce quite the same response from me as the real thing, i was hoping someone might be able to think of something with similar notes that might go some way towards pushing the same buttons.

damn being a poor university student! it truly is a chore not being able to afford the beautiful things i desire so much....

Itsthepens,

You can buy it for 75 pounds at Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOND-NO-9-ANDY...sid=p1638.m122

Quote Originally Posted by itsthepens View Post
    a terrible thing has happened. I was in selfridges the other day and spotted silver factory winking at me from the bond no.9 counter, so i put some on a strip to sniff at while i went shopping upstairs.

i kept smelling it over and over, and on the way back out of the shop I simply had to douse myself in it. it's so different to what i normally like (apart from the incense note perhaps) but oh my god, i need this fragrance in my life.

BUT it's about 170. i know it's eau de parfum, and 100ml at that, but i simply can't justify spending that much at the moment.

so i'm appealing to any experts out there, please someone find me something similar for a slightly more appealing price, preferably sub-100. actually, preferably sub-40, but i doubt that's gonna happen, ha!

Blog Entries

The code makeupalley still works for a 15% discount if you order it from their website. The shipping is free also, but I'm not sure if it's free to the UK. The standard shipment might be though. Try it out.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

I TOTALLY FEEL YOU hahaha... I love it. But there are too many other things I love as much or more, so perhaps you'd enjoy ordering a large decant of it from the Perfumed Court.

ah the wait...

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Yeah I would agree...Get a decant of it first if you don't want to commit yet.