Code of Conduct

Default Help me here :Desperately seeking Colognes like :M7

Another crisp cold morning in Oregon - the temperature reads 33 deg F- a perfect weather for unleashing the potent M7. Years ago as a student- I had discovered M7 and it was my holy grail then...the worst horror hit me when I saw the 3.4 oz bottle is about to be empty.... I need to stock up on more of this beautiful composition by Morillas. Since M7 is no longer in production ( I read it a while ago somewhere)...I'll need to search for it and stock up...Should M7 be no longer available (god forbid)...I need alternatives

My reasearch shows FM's Musc Ravageur is the only one close to M7 sillage and composition wise...

Fellow Basenoters- I need your lists of compositions close to M7. Please suggest me some

Anxiously awaiting your replies

Zephyr

Default Re: Help me here :Desperately seeking Colognes like :M7

You should still be able to find M7. I strongly doubt claims that it has been discontinued already. You should be able to find it in online stores especially.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Have you tried Dirty English by Juicy Couture ? To me this is kind of close to M7.

i cant say its similar in smell....but burberry london, Angel Men, encre noir (lalique), Christian Lacroix - Tumulte, John Varvatos ... all come under the same family of dry/barren woodsy/spicy accord......

jacomo rouge could be a candidate as well.but its lil sweet compared to M7...but has a nice spicy accord...

If you want dry woods with minimal spice, Cuba Red is the way to go (mostly cedar).

While M7 doesn't likely have a huge amount of Oud, you may like true oud oil. Some of it is very dark, dense and deep. www.oriscent.com is generally regarded as some of the best on the net.

Another scent that has been likened to M7 is Ormonde Jayne's Ormonde Man.
    www.ormondejayne.com

As DustB mentions, I also doubt that M7 has been discontinued. Either way, stock up if you love it.

Eric

Montale Black Aoud, Montale Red Aoud, Montale White Aoud, Montale...
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

M7 is still very easily purchaseable online.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

M7 is still being produced, distribution is just limited in the US. it's everywhere over here in oz.
    current favourites: guerlain vetiver, trumper eucris, adp colonia
    latest swag: cdg man2, lolita lempicka au masculin
    next buys: keiko mecheri oliban, michael by michael kors

Thank you all for your timely responses...I need to get hold of someone in OZ land and send me a container full of M7's