Code of Conduct

Default Original Vetiver whoops Muglers Behind! Erolfa smells like "Dried up Beach Towel" :(

Over the last couple of weeks I've tried every single Creed on the Market for Men and the "mens unisex."
    I found 3 Creeds out of all that were worth buying and had one Hell of a dissapointment in Erolfa
    Erolfa ended up as a "Dried up Beach Towel" as said by 7 out of 9 coworkers of mine(I work with all ladies.) I concured with their analogy after my first couple of wearings. I was sad because I have yet to find an Aquatic that I actually like. I had such high hopes for this guy

Success did follow though with Virgin Island Water getting immense amount of compliments, not one person not likeing it. It was love at first sniff for me. I can't get over how beautiful this stuff really is.
    Green Irish Tweed I bought it just exudes masculinity during summer and then came OV. I have Muglers Cologne but this stuff pulverizes it into the ground. I was always yearning for a longer lasting version of Mugler and found it in OV. The composition is greener and definatley classier. OV is replacing my Mugler. I had to reduce my wardrobe because of my Creed and Le Labo Buys so if you want PM me about these:

Includes Shipping and Handling
    Mugler Cologne 2.6oz spray - 96% full. $35

Comme De Garcons 2. 50ml sprayed twice with box- 99% full $54

Dunhill Fresh 3.4oz spray- 95% full $33

Dunhill Pursuit 1.7oz spray- 95%full $30

Lancome Hypnose 1.7oz spray- 97%full $35

Mat Very Male 1.7oz spray- 98%full $33

Default Re: Original Vetiver whoops Muglers Behind! Erolfa smells like "Dried up Beach Towel"

Ahem... I believe the second half of the thread belongs to the sales forum?

Default Re: Original Vetiver whoops Muglers Behind! Erolfa smells like "Dried up Beach Towel"

I agree about Erolfa; I never could wear that fragrance. While I feel that connection is valid, by all meas leave you discussion regarding this and please edit resulting in deletion of your perfume sales. Please though, post it in the sales forum and follow the guidelines. Cheers!