Code of Conduct

Default does applying a winter fragrance in the tropical summer with a lighter hand work?

i've been thinking of trying to go against the fresh/ citrusy/ aquatics people always wear where i live. the fragrance i have in mind is chanel antaeus applied lightly for evenings.

Default Re: does applying a winter fragrance in the tropical summer with a lighter hand work?

I`ve used Antaeus in summer & it works provided you spray lightly.

Blog Entries

Default Re: does applying a winter fragrance in the tropical summer with a lighter hand work?

I don't see why it wouldn't. If you feel comfortable wearing it in warmer weather, go for it!

I wear orientals in the summer. Just spray lightly, and it works fine!

Sur la Plage

Definitely! Just use sparingly.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

totally agree with you...winter fragrances could get very cloying during summers...couple of spritz to chest and torso would be perfect..

Light application ONLY!

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

I wouldn't during the day, at night that's fine.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances