Code of Conduct

Default Just when I thought I had enough colognes...I find this burried in the closet

Escada for Men

http://www.4-fragrances.com/men/escada-m.htm

What do you guys think of this scent? I haven't tried it yet...last time I saw this thing was years ago.
    Last edited by 1979213; 10th April 2008 at 12:09 AM.

Default Re: Just when I thought I had enough colognes...I find this burried in the closet

That is a great scent. I bought some as a blind buy and sampled it just before class. I kept smelling this great scent and looking around to see if it might be coming from someone else but it was indeed Escada PH. I love it in the morning with coffee.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Just when I thought I had enough colognes...I find this burried in the closet

Brilliant stuff ,, a keeper & definately backup bottle worthy ..

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Post Thanks / Like

pretty damn good...its boozy, classy and very 80's power frag...but in a good way
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

wow. I just applied it...really bold, but not overpowering. thank you messy closet, for you kept this jewel for me!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been contemplating buying this frag literally as of yesterday, so when I saw this thread I knew it was an omen.
    Last edited by atrac; 10th April 2008 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atrac View Post
    I have been contemplating buying this frag literally as of yesterday, so when I saw this thread I knew it was an omen.

Post Thanks / Like

Good stuff. Warm, boozy, sensual scent. Apply with caution when going out.
    I heard it lacked sillage and put too much on the first time I wore it. I found it to be actually quite potent.

atrac: If there's a Marshall's in your area, they have the 4.2 oz. bottle for about $25.00
    Last edited by Bossa Nova; 10th April 2008 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bossanova_boy View Post
    Good stuff. Warm, boozy, sensual scent. Apply with caution when going out.
    I heard it lacked sillage and put too much on the first time I wore it. I found it to be actually quite potent.

This is truth. I only applied three sprays and it's enough to be enjoyed.

Post Thanks / Like

year round frag? sounds more like a winter/autumn frag along the lines of NM PH

I have a mini of the EdP version. Fantastic stuff.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Is it a good thing to be Boozy? I mean, even if it's VSOP you're wearing, wouldn't that make you seem like an alcoholic?
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

Yeah, I'd say this is more of a fall/winter scent. It's really something quite special and shouldn't be passed up if it could be had for cheap. It almost solely makes up for all the other dross Escada's been pumping out recently.

It layers especially well with Gucci Pour Homme.