Code of Conduct

Default Can anyone recommend a substitute for this fragrance?

I'm the kind of person who pretty much sticks to one fragrance once I find one I like. For years, I wore Cristalle by Chanel but over time, something changed for me. I bought Alfred Sung's Mei one spring about three years ago and to me, it was the most perfect fragrance ever. Unfortunately, it was only available for the spring and since then, I've had to find bottles on eBay, but for some reason, a lot of them don't smell quite the same. It's like they've turned and maybe the fragrance itself was unstable (if that's possible) and that's why it was only made one season. I still wear what I have left and am desperate now to find something similar. I prefer citrusy, light floral, not too sweet. Like I said, Mei was perfect. I tried all the other Sung fragrances but didn't like any others as much. Can anyone give me any information about what happened to Mei, and give me any leads on a close match? Thanks much.

Default Re: Can anyone recommend a substitute for this fragrance?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanali View Post
    Can anyone give me any information about what happened to Mei, and give me any leads on a close match?
    I have never smelled it, but Michael Edwards' web site suggests:

SO...? SUPERSTAR
    So Cosmetics

AQUA ALLÈGORIA GROSELLINA 2006
    Guerlain

BABY DOLL LUCKY GAME 2006
    Yves Saint Laurent