Code of Conduct

Default Basenotes' Bandit Day - Saturday 12th of April

Not many guys are in on this, and i'm aware it might be late, but here goes (hopefully) something:

On the 'Any Smokey Biker Bar Frags?' Bandit in the EdT formation was suggested many times, and then I mentioned my Bandit Light pour Homme, and then everyone started chiming in and discussing Bandit. It sort of turned into a 'We Love Bandit' convention (as Echerub said!).

So, me, Hoos, Dimitrios and DustB all liked the idea of Bandit day. Bandit day shall occur this Saturday, everyone invited, everyone can post their impressions of the concentration they wear (EdT, EdP, EdT Vintage, EdP Vintage, EdT for Men or the Parfum - or any others, if you've got them!) Everyone Invited!

Wear your Bandit ladies, and report back on this thread or on the one on the mens' forum

Default Re: Basenotes' Bandit Day - Saturday 12th of April

RATZ!! Had already committed to Avignon before I came downstairs and read this!

Will see what happens after brekkers and shower......although A's pretty tenacious......
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Avignon plus Bandit could be very interesting: a vicar who's a biker. If the Bandit was edp, a lady vicar who's a biker - hey, Tao, this is starting to sound like you!!!!!!!
    (I'm assuming you've ridden motorcycles in your time. You're certainly a 'wind in your hair' kind of woman.)

Actually, as an ex-biker (sold my baby last summer - haven't ridden since I became a parent, just too scary) and a cheerful frequenter of many smoky biker bars in my time, I can assure you it's not something I've ever smelled on anyone in a biker bar. I used to wear Opium back then and it always got compliments; most chaps smelled of beer, cigarettes, leather and oil. (When combined with beers on the inside of me, I can't tell you how attractive this fragrance is! Oh dear. Think I'm showing my freakies aren't I?)

I found Bandit edt rather too screamingly green and strange when I first tried it. Nowadays I own a bottle of the edp and I still find it has that funky edge of 'strange' to it, but I wear it happily. I think the flowers make it easier. Sadly, my 10ml decant of the edt got broken in a hotel bathroom when I'd barely started using it. You can imagine what that room smelled like!

Did I hear the edt has been discontinued? Say it ain't so! I was thinking I might just be nasally educated enough to try it again.
    Last edited by Wordbird; 12th April 2008 at 12:20 PM.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Cow Tipper Extraordinaire

Blog Entries

Talking Re: Basenotes' Bandit Day - Saturday 12th of April

Quote Originally Posted by Wordbird View Post
    Avignon plus Bandit could be very interesting: a vicar who's a biker. If the Bandit was edp, a lady vicar who's a biker - hey, Tao, this is starting to sound like you!!!!!!!
    (I'm assuming you've ridden motorcycles in your time. You're certainly a 'wind in your hair' kind of woman.)

Actually, as an ex-biker (sold my baby last summer - haven't ridden since I became a parent, just too scary) and a cheerful frequenter of many smoky biker bars in my time, I can assure you it's not something I've ever smelled on anyone in a biker bar. I used to wear Opium back then and it always got compliments; most chaps smelled of beer, cigarettes, leather and oil. (When combined with beers on the inside of me, I can't tell you how attractive this fragrance is! Oh dear. Think I'm showing my freakies aren't I?)

I found Bandit edt rather too screamingly green and strange when I first tried it. Nowadays I own a bottle of the edp and I still find it has that funky edge of 'strange' to it, but I wear it happily. I think the flowers make it easier. Sadly, my 10ml decant of the edt got broken in a hotel bathroom when I'd barely started using it. You can imagine what that room smelled like!

Did I hear the edt has been discontinued? Say it ain't so! I was thinking I might just be nasally educated enough to try it again.

I am in folks..Bowling League this early PM should be interesting to say the least..
    These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha

OK then, it's Bandit for me today!

Will post comments on the men's forum.
    Last edited by ubuandibeme; 12th April 2008 at 06:03 PM.

Yayyy

I'm lovin' it. (Lisa should get this reference :P)