Code of Conduct

Default Azzaro Chrome - poor mans Etro lemon sherbet..?

is Azzaro Chrome - poor mans Etro lemon sorbet..? curious to know your thoughts...

Thanks!
    Last edited by jenson; 15th April 2008 at 12:37 PM.

Default Re: Azzaro Chrome - poor mans Etro lemon sherbet..?

Well, if Etro Lemon Sherbet smells anything like CK One, then I'll vote "yes."

I think you refer to Etro Lemon Sorbet, but well, despite both are fresh scents, Lemon Sorbet has nothing to share with the aseptic Chrome.

Nothing similar IMO.
    My current Fall-Winter rotation: Baldessarini EdC - Canali Men - Dior Homme Sport - Gucci PH I - Guerlain Homme - Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey PH Intense - Lalique Encre Noir - Loewe Solo - Terre d`Hermes - YSL Rive Gauche PH

Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent View Post
    I think you refer to Etro Lemon Sorbet, but well, despite both are fresh scents, Lemon Sorbet has nothing to share with the aseptic Chrome.
    corrected! thanks!

well i just tried a teeny weeny droplet and i immediately felt that "i have smelled this before accord" and yes, i could only pin it down to Chrome and yes, CK one too cud be another comparison as both chrome and ONE share some similar notes...however, i didnt get to try a decent spray as our frnd javagreen had better plans...he wanted the whole train empty...
    Last edited by jenson; 15th April 2008 at 12:42 PM.

Poor man's Silver Mountain Water (like CH 212).

Well, they're not really comparable because Chrome isn't a lemon scent.

Regardless, Azzaro Chrome is a poor man's nothing, zilch.

It is the vastly superior scent in every way to Lemon Sorbet, be it on the basis of pleasant smell, longevity, sillage and any other criterion one may think of. It will keep you fresh for 10 hours no matter how hot it is, no matter what you are doing in that heat. In similar circumstances, Lemon Sorbet will keep you fresh for some time between 15 and 20 minutes.

I own both.
    Renato

Basenotes Institution

Nothing alike.

Chrome really does have sharp, metallic notes to it and no citrus. LS has no metallic notes, but a bunch of lemon and a slight smoky, peppery vibe to it.

you could say that again, Chrome just lasts forever...almost all azzaro scents are notorious for tht quality...
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Nothing alike.

Chrome really does have sharp, metallic notes to it and no citrus. LS has no metallic notes, but a bunch of lemon and a slight smoky, peppery vibe to it.
    yes, i do agree the metallic note difference and also the lemon note argument...im talkin about the overall smell..to me it smelled like chrome or may be CK one too...i may be totally off the track..just y intial thoughts...however... i need to try it with some liberal dosage it seems...thnx for the inputs though..
    Last edited by jenson; 15th April 2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost