Thread: Finding Old Bottles of Perfume
(If this thread is in the wrong place, feel free to move it.)
I guess you could say that I'm re-discovering that my late grandmother was a bit of a perfume lover herself.
Long story short, I was busy re-arranging some stuff around the house when I found a big box of perfume downstairs.
Here is a list of some of the scents that I found in this box:
1. A .25 flacon of Obession in pure parfum.
2. A 1.7 ounce bottle of Eternity
3. A old jade green bottle of Charlie Oriental
4. Regular Charlie
5. White Shoulders
6. A perfume mini of Blue Grass (there's only a tiny bit left in the bottom).
7. A .28 ounce atomizer of Chloe in EDP.
8. A 3.3 oz bottle of Fendi EDT.
9. KL Homme EDT.
11. Sand and Sable
12. White Shoulders
13. CK Be 3.4 EDT
14. CK One 3.4 EDT
There are also some other odd bottles without labels, and I wish I knew what they were. I also found imitation fragrances of Giorgio Beverly Hills (Primo, LOL!), Beautiful, Pleasures, and even an imitation of Chanel No. 5.