Code of Conduct

Exclamation Video interview with Oliver Creed about the new upcoming mens Creed fragrance

The house of Creed are due to release a new mens fragrance this fall.
    Hear Oliver Creed describe the new scent and talk about the house of Creeds upcoming releases in an exclusive interview.

Watch the interview here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Enjoy!
    Last edited by qwerty; 18th April 2008 at 12:44 AM.

Default Re: Video interview with Oliver Creed about the new upcoming mens Creed fragrance

I love you. You are my best friend now.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Default Re: Video interview with Oliver Creed about the new upcoming mens Creed fragrance

Would it be weird to say that I actually enjoyed watching that from start to finish?

EDIT: Playing it again.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 18th April 2008 at 01:12 AM.

It has some catchy (base) notes
    -

Well, it had been a while since I was Rick Roll'd. I don't care, I'm starting to really like that song. Its funny that before I ever saw the video, I thought that dude was black.

Sorry, not funny to me.

haha well done. hilarious.

some people take smelly things too seriously . ahem.
    --------------------------------------
    with every watch, i find something else to laugh about.
    Last edited by jrd4t; 18th April 2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Wow that Oliver Creed sure can dance.

Crap! Foiled yet again by Rick. I got Rick Rolled and am now in a coma.
    You made me buy his song -_- Damn You!

Fascinating!

Can't wait for the new fragrance!

Good show Rick old boy!

trying so hard to get to BN and then find this?next
    Last edited by irish; 18th April 2008 at 06:14 AM.

Normally I'd be p*ssed off, but damn do I love that song. And it always amazes me to look at that guy and hear that awesome voice.

Rick Astley is releasing a new single:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLAj6lNqDo
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Lol, hey, I like this song. Brian Griffin sang it on Family Guy when they went back in time.

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.....

Still don't get what a Rick Roll is. Like "you got punk'd" I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Scentronic View Post
    I love you. You are my best friend now.
    I love you too Scentronic !

To those of you who didn't feel the fun: you've got to loosen up sometimes, keep rick rolling!
    Last edited by qwerty; 18th April 2008 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I love you too Scentronic !

To those of you who didn't feel the fun: you've got to loosen up sometimes, keep rick rolling!
    Maybe it is just me but... I did not understand the joke here... is not that I do not loosen up but... I just don get it.
    Last edited by irish; 18th April 2008 at 10:17 AM.

I had forgotten how much Stock Aitkin and Waterman dominated that era with throw-away pop so well done it is almost not bad. Top quality rubbish, but still rubbish.

By the way Rick Astley really couldn't sing very well - he had to record each word separately and the voice you hear is a blend of his and someone who can really sing. So don't believe the "all-natural" hype .
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews