Code of Conduct

Default Could you suggest something for summer nights?

Hello again, Iíve just bought my first cologne for summer and itís Versace Eau Fraiche. I liked it because itís fresh and lemony. Now I am thinking to buy something to wear at evenings or nights. Could you suggest what should I try, maybe something with flowery notes, or creamy notes and I want it to be exclusive(not ordinary). Soon I will be 19 years old, this is a hint that I canít afford expensive fragrances like CREED (I wish I could :/). Sorry maybe itís to much to ask from cologne and ALL your suggestions are welcome. Have a nice day

Default Re: Could you suggest something for summer nights?

Flowery notes: maybe Lucky 6? I don't have much that's flowery. Lucky 6 is more of an oriental plum smell, though.

Creamy: Angel Men/A*Men is the only thing I can think of in my collection that I would describe as "creamy."

Sample them both, Angel especially is a love-it-or-hate-it kind of thing.

summer nights...i would prefer something which is not cloying...i would prefer a scent with a hint of mint and a oriental touch of class...cartier Pasha or the chanel pour monsiuer..

one other scent which i would keep on preaching is, the luciano soprani - UOMO....its just perfect for your age, cant get better than this. its fresh...it invites summer under its fold and cools it down...its lasts forever and has one of the most enviable drydowns, ever.
    Last edited by jenson; 19th April 2008 at 12:39 PM.

I would suggest Chanel pour Monsieur, which I think has lemony top notes.

Bvlgari black is not creamy must has a warmer feel to it.

I like some others:
    Live Jazz by YSL
    Cool Water
    Azzaro Chrome

I recommend Jazz and if you want something a little spicier, armani attitude.

Mulger Cologne
    Gai Mattiolo Uomo
    Polo Double Black
    Grigio Perla
    Versace L'Homme

Sur la Plage

Burberry Brit for Men
    Marc Jacobs Men
    Aqua di Parma Colonia
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I second the polo double black. Also, with your age group, Issey Miyake's L'eau D'Issey may be less common, although Issey's Intense may be better suited for evening.

For something more sweet and creamy, try Curve or Le Male by Jean Paul Gaulthier, but be careful: these scents tend to overpower and generally are better for colder months, so in the summer, less is more.
    Last edited by baudilus; 20th April 2008 at 07:40 PM.