Code of Conduct

Default Fake Nicole Miller for Men?

I was searching around on eBay and I found this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Merch_SO:SI:IT

Then while looking at the other bottles on eBay these looked more yellow than they were supposed to be. Also the box isn't very ridgety. Could you guys help me to verify if this is fake or not. Thanks

Default Re: Fake Nicole Miller for Men?

I think this is just a stock picture, so I don't think you can go by that to tell if the bottle is fake. Here in the US, some of the legit online retailers have received stock of the 2.5oz Nicole Miller bottles and are selling them for good prices so it is possible that this could be a real bottle... Sorry I couldn't be of more help...

Oh no thank you. I'll probably be purchasing some soon and this is a big help. Thanks!

Fake Nicole Miller for men?
    You gotta be kidding, nobody on his right mind would fake a cheap perfume like NMfM, it ain't worth it.
    An expensive perfume maybe, but with this you spend more money on making the fake that what you can get by selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumeCollector View Post
    An expensive perfume maybe, but with this you spend more money on making the fake that what you can get by selling it.
    Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumeCollector View Post
    Fake Nicole Miller for men?
    You gotta be kidding, nobody on his right mind would fake a cheap perfume like NMfM, it ain't worth it.
    I just contacted PashaRuski via telephone. He told me to tell you thanks and he realizes the error he made in judgement. As an update, he has since aquired a bottle of Nicole Miller for Men. He says he likes it, but finds the bottle a bit unattractive. As well, longevity could be better. As well, he has aquired several other items since the thread was put up, including some groceries, clothes, a nice hat....etc.

He says hi, by the way.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !