Code of Conduct

Default Blind Buys...man, I'm psyched!! Carthusia, New York, PH

So beautyhabit.com has the 20% discount going on. I had a little left over cash so I took the plunge and bought a few:

Parfumes de Nicolai New York 1.0 OZ
    Parfumes de Nicolai Pour Homme 1.0 OZ
    Carthusia Uomo 1.7 OZ

I got all three for $140 shipped. I saved 20% off the scents and I got free shipping because the order was over $100. I saved $35 on the stuff and $5 on shipping.

I've been wanting New York and Carthusia for a long time. I've never tried either. Cologne is my crack.

Default Re: Blind Buys...man, I'm psyched!! Carthusia, New York, PH

Awesome!
    I am particularly fond of the Carthusia Uomo (you can read my blog post about it here).

With a deal like that, you really cant go wrong

Very nice write-up, Dimitri! Can't wait to try it!

excellent read Dimitri! your passion for LP no. 9 and Carthusia Uomo is almost legendary now.

Got these in yesterday. Shipping was a little slow, IMO. Service was good. Came with a very nice catalog, and they were packed extremely well in a spacious box.

The 1 OZ bottles are perfect. The Carthusia Uomo bottle is very nice, it's a 1.7, but the cap is extremely difficult to remove.

I sampled New York on my arm and it was what I expected. The first thing that came to mind was Guerlain Heritage, and I could also see the comparison to Creed Bois du Portugal. Very manly and warm, I'm just trying to decide if I can wear it in this heat.

I haven't really tried the Nicolai Pour Homme, yet.

Carthusia Uomo is my SOTD. A manly aquatic that is a mix, to my nose, of Drakkar and Bvlgari Aqva. That's a crude description, I know. It is very light, so I really poured on the sprays. It also sprays in very short bursts, so you don't get much.

I have Carthusia Uomo on my upper arm right now...sample given to me by ebear in our sale. It is a quick changer but very nice. Started, as someone stated in another thread like an aquatic drakkar and then within 30 seconds it was completely fruitier and different. Now it has a real nice drydown.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan