Code of Conduct

Default Your opinion on CK Be and eau de Cartier, are they more masculin or feminine?

They are marketed as unisex but it seems nearly every woman thinks they are masculin. Reverse is true for Jardin sur le Nile and Jardin sur le Mediterrane, Bulgari Black and Tee Rouge, Blanc and Vert..what do you think?
    Last edited by afraafra; 29th May 2008 at 08:56 AM.

Default Re: Your opinion on CK Be and eau de Cartier, are they more masculin or feminine?

Don't know about the Cartier but I do own cK Be and I love it. It seems to intrigue both men and women as I regularly receive compliments from both the sexes and both want to know what I'm wearing.

Like you said, they're marketed as "Unisex" and I am inclined to agree... I can easily see women carrying this off quite well.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Default Re: Your opinion on CK Be and eau de Cartier, are they more masculin or feminine?

I own and wear Eau de Cartier a lot (I absolutely love it) and it never occurred to me for a second that it was anything other than a male fragrance. But yeah, I guess I can see how a woman could get away with it.

I don't wear much in the way of CK frags except Obsession so I can't really comment on it.