Code of Conduct

Default Shocked in Atlanta!!!!!

My Wife and I went to Atlanta last week and I was shocked at what I found.
    1. At Perimeter Mall Dillards.....They have the Bois 1920 Line.....I'm not sure if they had them all....but there were 4 maybe 5.....I bought Sandalo The.....This is one of the best scents I've found in a long time.
    -- They also just received Mandarin Duck for Men and Women.
    -- They also had this fragrance at the Mens counter and I believe it is spelled Tous.
    The one problem was no testers....These had just come in to the store.
    2. There is this new store called Blue Mercury. Blue Mercury had many of the Serge Lutens scents.....this was a total shock.
    3. Neiman Marcus has the Tom Ford Private Blends. They also have the new scent by Lalique for Men.....
    Thought I would pass this along to anyone that is in or close to Atlanta.
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Shocked in Atlanta!!!!!

Damn.. now that's what I call a truly pleasant surprise.. it might not be as pleasant for your wallet tho

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Thanks for the info....

but I live in San Diego......damn!

Thanks Gary! I live a mere 2 hours away... and I often go there (and I know that mall well!). I think it's time to take a roadtrip!!!
    "Faites des bÍtises, mais faites les avec enthousiasme !" Colette

Post Thanks / Like

There's nothing to be shocked about that - Atlanta has great shopping.
    -

Oh, thank god. I'm an hour up the road in Athens, and I was starting to think that I was going to have to do all my fragrance buying my mail.

What part of town is Blue Mercury in?

I'm surprised Blue Mercury has Lutens line. I live 5 min from Blue Mercury, all them carry is AdP, Creed and L'Artstain line. Of course i brought a bottle of T42.
    question the Question!!

My wife's fave on me is the Sandolo et The....absolutely....

Post Thanks / Like

That mall is sweet. I haven't been to the ATL in a month or three...time for a roadtrip for me, too! I live about 3 hours away in Augusta, GA. We don't have much niche in town here, but I am thankful for our decent mall and TJ Maxx and Marshall's.

The Blue Mercury store had me going GA-GA, too. Did not buy, but looked real hard at several Serge Lutens and L'Artisans.

I bought Tom Ford for Men and Narciso Rodriguez for Men on that trip, I believe.

Blue Mercury is at Perimeter Mall. They did not have the Creed line because Neiman and Saks have this line. They carry the AdParma and Index lines. Serge Lutens was a Shock for sure.....but Bois 1920 at Dillards???? I almost passed out.....I was also shocked to find the Mandarin Duck Line.
    I almost bought Ferregamo F for Men....I probably will get this soon.....I wanted to purchase the Niche items while I had the chance.
    Take care and let me know if You make any purchases... it will be interesting for me to hear Your thoughts and about any purchases......and happy shopping....Gary

Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    Blue Mercury is at Perimeter Mall. They did not have the Creed line because Neiman and Saks have this line. They carry the AdParma and Index lines. Serge Lutens was a Shock for sure.....but Bois 1920 at Dillards???? I almost passed out.....I was also shocked to find the Mandarin Duck Line.
    I almost bought Ferregamo F for Men....I probably will get this soon.....I wanted to purchase the Niche items while I had the chance.
    Take care and let me know if You make any purchases... it will be interesting for me to hear Your thoughts and about any purchases......and happy shopping....Gary
    I was just in Atlanta and I'm so sorry that I missed all these latest additions. Atlanta is one of the fastest growing cities in the US.
    Dillards must be taking a serious trip on the upscale highway!

Schachman, a road trip is definitely in order. Where are you in SC? Serge Lutens 2 hours away is a great thing.

not to advertise or anything, but my store sells all of those (real things) were in south atl...

we probably only sell like a bottle of tous every 3 months...

the only like listed in this thread that we dont carry is tom ford (no good supplier for it)
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he wants steak.