Code of Conduct

Default Anyone tried the new Serge Lutens fragrance - Five O'Clock Au Gingembre

i picked up a sample yesterday and my first impressions are that it's really nice. i'm not too good on detailed fragrance descriptions but like many Lutens scents it's pretty heavy/spicy/oriental in a manner that i like. i can't find any reference to it even on the Lutens website so would be very curious to read some other peoples' views on it.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Anyone tried the new Serge Lutens fragrance - Five O'Clock Au Gingembre

Lots of discussion here:

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=206766

I am currently obsessing about owning this.

Default Re: Anyone tried the new Serge Lutens fragrance - Five O'Clock Au Gingembre

I think Lutens may have finally released his first great, cross-over fragrance. If the stars are in the right position, this could very well be his Angel.

I got a decant from TPC and I love it. Someone recommended it to me when I said I liked Envy. I didn't realize it was the ginger in Envy I loved so much. 5o'CauG is so wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
    I think Lutens may have finally released his first great, cross-over fragrance. If the stars are in the right position, this could very well be his Angel.
    True, true.

And that would be well deserved after so many years. I have great sympathy for this house.
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature