Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guerlain Derby

Default Re: Guerlain Derby

Quote Originally Posted by nycmd View Post
    Saks in NYC has Derby. Just tried it there yesterday.
    Bless your heart! I just called and they said they'll ship it if I want it. They said it's the 4.2 oz splash in the bee bottle bell jar for $205.

So...

I just ordered it.

I'll decant some into an atomizer so he can spray at random! 4.2 oz should go a ways too. It's clearly a *practical decision*.

Two Roads: I had to get a gift for my dad today, and ended up in a fragrance shop (big surprise), and they had Devin. I only smelled it on a strip, but it was much greener than the reissue of Derby I got from TPC. I think I like the warmer leather feeling I got from Derby. I may revisit it again, with a proper trial on skin, but I'm pretty happy about the Derby purchase. Anyway, thank you for your suggestion, and the links.

Thanks so much guys!

Default Re: Guerlain Derby

Quote Originally Posted by lushsoup View Post
    So...

I just ordered it.

Congrats!

I didn't know it was so easily available, especially in the bee bottle!

..... I guess I'll just take my Devin and go home........
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost