Code of Conduct

Default D&G By Man - is it really discontinued?

I've read many posts about By that had been discontinued. Is this true? I'm asking as I saw it on an etailer here until Friday and when I checked tonight it was gone. I may be able to get it from a small shop here that I hadn't visited for a while... Please let me know as this is one of my favourites

Default Re: D&G By Man - is it really discontinued?

Quote Originally Posted by jellybean1973 View Post
    I've read many posts about By that had been discontinued. Is this true? I'm asking as I saw it on an etailer here until Friday and when I checked tonight it was gone. I may be able to get it from a small shop here that I hadn't visited for a while... Please let me know as this is one of my favourites
    Sorry, I don't know to be honest.

All I do know is that I have 100ML D&G The One for Men for sale, it's used about 5 times, but I need the money for other stuff. I paid 65 Euro for it and if you want I can sell it to you (or anyone else) for 40 Euro + shipping cost. The vial is nearly completely full!
    Last edited by DutchSmell; 27th April 2008 at 09:54 PM.

^ Useless post, only posted to advertise that he's selling his bottle of "The One". In relation to the original post, I believe it has been discontinued, no fragrance retailers carry it and even online it is impossible to find unless you use e-bay. If you can't find it online, then it's been discontinued for sure.

Yes it is definitely discontinued. There are a bunch on ebay right now but I'm doubtful of their authenticity.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

I heard it was discontied as well - I've never smelt it though.

Although I'm almost 100% certain that it's available on StrawberryNet.com - check it out.

Now it is not available officially in Iran. I guess they have discontinued it.

a SA told me it was, which is odd cuz i asked her for a sample of PI not By lmao

It is listed as discontinued in Michael Edwards' Fragrance of the World, which is all confirmed with the fragrance houses.

Tip:If there's a fragrance you like by a house that has just been bought by Procter & Gamble - buy as much as you can (see Patou, Yohji, Dunhill)

Quote Originally Posted by Basenotes Admin View Post
    It is listed as discontinued in Michael Edwards' Fragrance of the World, which is all confirmed with the fragrance houses.

Tip:If there's a fragrance you like by a house that has just been bought by Procter & Gamble - buy as much as you can (see Patou, Yohji, Dunhill)
    That's interesting Grant. I was wondering why there was so much Dunhill stuff being sold heavily discounted in various stores down here.
    Renato

Kicking myself, missed out on a 50 ml bottle of this stuff on ebay for 25$ AU because I was driving the girlfriend around dress shopping! Even if I didn't like it, I could've flogged it for more than I paid
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Sur la Plage

Yes, sadly it is discontinued.

As far as I am concerned, they should keep this one in production and discontinue all of their other men's fragrances.

Yes, I love this one and luckily still have a full bottle.
    Yet, I would like to find something similar to it.

Don't like Dunhill frags that much though, so will not be stocking up any of them.

Thanks for all the responses...much appreciated