Code of Conduct

Default The best antiperspirant gel?

I've seen a bunch of threads of deodorants, but I want to know what's the best antiperspirant out there. Currently I use Mitchum unscented clear gel (note: I don't like solids or roll ons). Is there a better gel out there? I don't care if it's unscented or not, I just want it to control sweat efficiently.
    Last edited by akshay03; 28th April 2008 at 04:35 AM.

Default Re: The best antiperspirant gel?

I got the Mitchum unscented gel a few days ago due to massive praise on these forums, and it almost works too good. You probably won't be able to find a better option.
    My limited 'drobe: Boss In Motion, Armani Code, Concentre d'Orange Verte, Paul Smith Story.

Try Gillette Clinical Strength anti-perspirant. It's the best I've ever used.

It's not a gel though.
    Last edited by weylin; 14th May 2008 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weylin View Post

It's not a gel though.
    I so agree with this...Best I have ever used as well.

Best,

Otto
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Quote Originally Posted by weylin View Post

It's not a gel though.
    This one works good against smell too, or mainly wetness?

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    This one works good against smell too, or mainly wetness?
    Both equally well. The Arctic Clean scent has some similarities to Chrome, a certain sharpness. Easily works for 24-36 hours, even for heavy-duty sweaters'.

As the temps are finally rising I got a chance to try the new Gillette Clincal Strength and I really like it. I got the All Day Fresh version. I can't really say what cologne it smells like but it's nice. Maybe ozonic in nature. Good stuff. Not a gel, but didn't get the racing stripes down my shirt either.

Cool Re: The best antiperspirant gel?

Gilette Clinical Strength is better than Mitchum. However it's not a gel and it stinks; furthermore it carries the suggestion that one may want to use it the previous night before going to sleep--which seems to defeat the purpose of showering in the morning. It also can stain clothes if you're in a rush and a bit careless.

Careless? Both Mithcum and Gilette's carry a warning not to use it if you have kidney problems (?) Damn. When did the world become so dangerous?

I crave a Coca-Cola right now, but I'm afraid to read the label.

Cheers,

Mario
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

The new clinical strenth products, Gillette, Sure, Old spice ("pro strength") are the best I have ever used. I prefer the new "Advanced Solids" (a soft solid you dial up). Yes you are supposed to ut it on at bedtime and yes you may take your morning shower without loss of its abilities. Try one of them, you too will be a believer.