Oh, ngtmare, you haven't heard our patent advice?
Give Mom a huge display of samples, presented in a beautiful bowl, basket, etc. You know how much fun sampling is and how hard it is to find a fragrance to love, so do the lady a favor and get her two dozen samples. She'll be the talk of the office, cuz nobody has ever gotten a gift like that before.
Now, we need recommendations for this mini wardrobe. If you're ordering in the U.S., you know that between theperfumedcourt, luckyscent and the scentmonkey, you can get almost anything in sample form.
• If she likes the scent of coffee even just a little, Jo Malone Black Vetyver Cafe is a discreet and gentle rendering that includes that note.
• Chanel No. 19 is an elegant office scent with a green tint.
• Guerlain's Terracotta Voile d'Ete opens with carnations and just grows mellower and mellower.
• L'Occitane, Bulgari and Elizabeth Arden offer popular Green Tea fragrances
• Stella McCartney's Stella, Stella Sheer and Stella Rose Absolute work for a lot people, and you've got to offer her at least one rose scent