Code of Conduct

Thread: Puig's Quorum

Default Puig's Quorum

Today I spent A$16 on a 100ml bottle of Puig's Quorum. Which is about a dollar more than I spent on the 30ml bottle of Quorum I bought blind about 8 years ago, which started my hate affair with this scent.

Suddenly, in the past few months, I don't dislike it so much. Instead of occasionally spraying it on the back of my hand to remind me of how truly bad a scent can be, I finally wore it for the first time a week ago.

I'm wondering what's wrong with me - how come I don't mind it after years of intense dislike?

Does this mean that my nose has finally matured - that I can now truly appreciate this scent properly, or that I am developing very bad taste the older I get?
    Or is my nose just fed up from smelling so many tame scents in shops, that subconciously I needed something with bite for a change?

Do you have any strong opinions - positive or negative - on this scent?
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 1st May 2008 at 05:59 PM.

Default Re: Puig's Quorum

I think it might be another example of why it's no harm to leave the water pipes alone at your house.

I've wondered what's been wrong with you ever since you posted your dislike of Quorum, you goof! Score one for Chris now. Chris: 1, Renato: -11.

It is such a blessing that Quorum is so cheap. Everyone else thinks they'll smell cheap if they buy it! Those of us with messed up pipes, well, we'll know.

I'll put you back on the holiday card list now, my friend.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Post Re: Puig's Quorum

It means that you have, or are getting a really bad cold.
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

If you like Quorum, you'll like quorum Silver as well.. it's a magnificent scent and rather cheap too!

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    I think it might be another example of why it's no harm to leave the water pipes alone at your house.

I've wondered what's been wrong with you ever since you posted your dislike of Quorum, you goof! Score one for Chris now. Chris: 1, Renato: -11.

It is such a blessing that Quorum is so cheap. Everyone else thinks they'll smell cheap if they buy it! Those of us with messed up pipes, well, we'll know.

I'll put you back on the holiday card list now, my friend.
    --Chris
    Don't be too hasty Chris. As Ron puts it in the post after yours, I may just have been ill - and I may get back to normal.
    Renato
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron199 View Post
    It means that you have, or are getting a really bad cold.
    Good point. I have had a small cough I must admit.
    Renato
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    If you like Quorum, you'll like quorum Silver as well.. it's a magnificent scent and rather cheap too!
    Thanks. I haven't tried Silver, but I do like Aqua Quorum.
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 4th May 2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost