Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: spritz,spritz .. sniff sniff .. ohh yuk !! .. MY LAST BLIND BUY

Wow !! ,, Iam missing out ... Its sad but true .... if that egg smell wasn't there I would love it .
    I look forward to trying the side by side test soon ...... Joe pm me ! ....

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony87 View Post
    Diesel Plus Masculine has turned me off blind-buying things that arnt what I'd typically wear (fresh-type frags). It was only 10$ though, so no big loss.
    It smells to me like I ate a whole bunch of pot-pourri, then mixed some cinamon with water and proceeded to drink it, allowed it to partially digest then threw it back up onto my wrists half an hour later.
    I should've known after the cloying monster that was Diesel Plus Plus not to buy this, but the reviews made it sound soo tempting.
    I wore my Diesel Plus Masculine last week and I still like it. Funny thing was I went and put my jumper on four days later, and it smelled heavenly of cinnamon and all the other good things. That Diesel Plus Masculine has got some serious staying power.

Seems to me you're more a subtle kind of guy Anthony. Have you tried the Armani's?
    Renato

I've stopped buying for a while. Been very happy with my last 2 purchases (D&G pour Homme, Claiborne Sport) so I don't feel like I need to buy anymore for a while! All up for trading my stuff that I dont wear though

I haven't tried the Armanis properly. I smelt Aqua di Gio on at least 7 different guys on the way to and from work today :\. I'll have to give their other frags a sniff in the next few weeks. Most of the stuff I own is pretty 'inoffensive' though, the most outgoing frags I own are probably le Male, Black XS and Rive Gauche.

Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    I wore my Diesel Plus Masculine last week and I still like it. Funny thing was I went and put my jumper on four days later, and it smelled heavenly of cinnamon and all the other good things. That Diesel Plus Masculine has got some serious staying power.

Seems to me you're more a subtle kind of guy Anthony. Have you tried the Armani's?
    Renato
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony87 View Post
    I've stopped buying for a while. Been very happy with my last 2 purchases (D&G pour Homme, Claiborne Sport) so I don't feel like I need to buy anymore for a while! All up for trading my stuff that I dont wear though

I haven't tried the Armanis properly. I smelt Aqua di Gio on at least 7 different guys on the way to and from work today :\. I'll have to give their other frags a sniff in the next few weeks. Most of the stuff I own is pretty 'inoffensive' though, the most outgoing frags I own are probably le Male, Black XS and Rive Gauche.
    I'm glad you liked the Clairborne Sport, I was wondering how it would work out for you. Oddly enough, while I really like the two Diesels you despise, D&G Homme is the most cloying scent I own - I like it a lot when I first put it on, then don't won't to see it again for weeks by the end of the day.

Since we seem to be poles apart on many scents, I'd be curious to know your thoughts on my favourite Armani, namely Remix.
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 9th May 2008 at 10:27 AM.

I don't find D & G pH cloying at all. I can happily spray it on the front of my neck and not get a headache or any cloying feeling in the back of my throat!. I get more of a soapy, tobacco, tonka-bean vibe. Sorta like what a shirt smells like 2 days after wearing le Male, mixed with unsmoked cigs.. Maybe its my skin? Its easily in my top 5 out of what I own.
    I've found, however, that Joop! Jump and Oscar de la Renta pour Lui both give me massive headaches - although they couldn't be more opposite fragrances!
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576