Code of Conduct
    Molten Gin

Talking Please Help Reccomend Best Places for 'Samples'? (International Shipping)

So far I've checked out LuckyScent and The Perfumed Court. (aedes doesn't do international)

I will probably be going for the small sample vials. (LuckyScent 3$+ for 0.88ml / PerfumedCourt 4.25$+ for 1ml)

Are there any other e-tailers or fragrance brands (or any of you basenoters... PM!) that offer reasonable sample deals and ship internationally via postage? Really want to get a chance to sample this and that here in hot and humid 'limited selection' Thailand.

Something like the "6 Bond No.9 for 6$" would be great.
    Last edited by moltening; 8th May 2008 at 03:40 AM.
    Currently wearing: Pohadka by YS Uzac

Default Re: Please Help Reccomend Best Places for 'Samples'? (International Shipping)

If you contact the houses through email, a lot of them send out samples for free. For more info on that, check out this thread:

http://community.basenotes.net/showt...t=Free+Samples

Another one that I can recommend is Fishbone96. I think she was one of the sellers at theperfumedcourt, but decided to stop and now liquidate whatever she has left through a blog. Selection isn't massive, but still a lot of good stuff there.

http://fishbonefragrances.blogspot.com/

I also recommend friendly members on this broad.

Good Luck!

Molten Gin

Default Re: Please Help Reccomend Best Places for 'Samples'? (International Shipping)

Thanks! That thread is great. I'll give a go at asking for frag samples from them houses.
    Last edited by moltening; 8th May 2008 at 04:46 AM.
    Currently wearing: Pohadka by YS Uzac