Code of Conduct

Default Something in the vein of CRISTOBAL, but stronger?

Hi there...
    First I felt in love with AMOUAGE'S Reflection, but because of unreal price, Ive found CRISTOBAL "pretty similar" to it... but I found it sort of "weak"...

You experts, can you recommended something in these vein, but strong enough?

Thanks in advace,

Regards.-

Default Re: Something in the vein of CRISTOBAL, but stronger?

Hmmmm.. maybe..

Halston Catalyst
    Aramis JHL
    Caron Yatagon

and I'm far from expert.
    Last edited by silverbullet; 9th May 2008 at 02:26 AM.

I wonder what are you guys talking about. Cristobal Pour Homme by Balenciaga..?

Well, to me it is extremely strong and long lasting. In fact, to me it`s one of the strongest (male) fragrances ever. Aggressive Oriental with loads of benzoin. It has a sharp patchouli note in the base.
    If you like Cristobal, YSL Opium Pour Homme should be right up your alley. It is available in Eau de Toilette as well as in Eau de Parfum. Both are reasonably unexpensive.

I have a sample of Reflection which I have tried sometime in the past, but it doesn`t ring a bell at all in this moment. I guess it didn`t impress me that much, but perhaps I should give it another shot anyway.

Cristobal? Weak?
    Only Joop (which I actually like) might cure your problem...

I don't think people would like you very much if you were to find and flaunt something stronger than Cristobal. I'm wearing it now, applied six or seven hours back and each time I move enough to create a bellows effect with my shirt - there it is. When you spray it make sure to get at least one shot on the inside of your shirt where it will be less affected by your body heat.

I have Opium EDP and agree that it's quite good at projecting itself across the room. Almost any bottle of EDP strength juice will do that for you.

I agree Cristobal Homme is far from weak....

+1

Probably the strongest men's fragrance I've ever owned. I ended up giving it away...it made me feel sick after a while it was so strong.

As you might know, Cristobal is famous for being a reinterpretation of Joop! Homme. In this regard I can recommend you:
    -Mont Blanc Individuel
    -Original Santal By Creed
    -Joop Homme Chill Out