Code of Conduct

Default A scent worthy Nick Cave?:D

Ok...so the thing is I'm off to see Nick Cave live in a week or so.Nick Cave is my absolute favourite artist.I love his dark and witty lyrics and the atmosphere in his music.Being the perfume addict that i am I always try to match the scent with the occasion.I'm looking for a romatic,kind of dark scent.I have a few scents I'm concidering,but was kind of curious about which scent you would choose from my wardrobe.(I see my scents are spread on random on the tested and my collection section at the moment)..And also have a look at my wishlist.I still have decants of those.
    Last edited by ineespenes; 9th May 2008 at 10:50 AM.

Default Re: A scent worthy Nick Cave?:D

Quick and obvious response:
    Bulgari Black
    Femininite du Bois
    Mitsouko

All 3 strike me as dark, romantic/womanly and intelligent.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Can't find the link to your wardrobe, but if you have a rose scent with a dark vibe, that would be it.

Have a wonderful time!
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

From your drobe definitely Fracas: can't think of anything else so decadent, sexy, dark and fetish...

[QUOTE=tigrushka;1218091]Can't find the link to your wardrobe, but if you have a rose scent with a dark vibe, that would be it.

From the top of my head...rose scents in my collection would be Nahema,Rasa,Aromatics Elexir(all though I'm not sure I would call it a true rose scent),Sa majeste la rose, C&S no 88 and Agent Provocateur in a sample.

Oh, he seems like a No.88 man to me. Have a wonderful time at the show!

Bvlgari Black

Quote Originally Posted by ineespenes View Post
    From the top of my head...rose scents in my collection would be Nahema,Rasa,Aromatics Elexir(all though I'm not sure I would call it a true rose scent),Sa majeste la rose, C&S no 88 and Agent Provocateur in a sample.
    OK, thanks! My vote goes either for Sa Majeste or 88.

Roses and incense are the first notes that come to my mind when I think of Nick Cave and his music.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Overcome By Fumes

M7 or Poison

NU
    Mitsouko
    Feminite du Bois

Mitsouko

Where is Nick Cave going to sing?? I want to see him, too!

I went to the gig in Glasgow 10 days ago. He was great. So, for this special occasion I wore Fracas - sexy, dark and full of surprises.
    A deep rose scent would work as well.

First of all thanks for all the inputs Looks like we do have more or less the same thoughts about which scents i should go for for an occasion like this...I however had a hard time choosing between Mitsouko,Sa majeste la Rose,Le baiser du dragon,Feminite du bois and Fracas. I think I will bring decants of Mitsouko parfum,Sa majeste la rose ,No 88 and Feminite du bois,full bottle of fracas.(only have a full bottle of it now) Will see how my particular mood is on friday before I make up my mind.Will let you all know later when I know. And to Darkdreams; he's performing in Oslo on friday.A part of his europe tour.*jumping up and down of joy*

You're going to have so much fun, and of course, smell great. I wish I could go and see him again on this tour.

have a lot of fun-or whatever you feel when you losten to nick cave. i'll try not to hate you much!