Malle or MPG, you couldn't go wrong with either one, so take your time.
Here's my opinion on the MPG male fragrances. (I've smelled most of them, but a few interesting ones)
- Route du Vetiver - a powerful, earthy, sharp vetiver. If you're a vetiver fan, than you just have to smell it; even if you aren't, it's definitely worth a shot.
- Parfum d'Habit - ubermasculine scent, packs a punch with a mix of woods, leather, patchouli etc.
- Jardin du Nil - this is a controversial one. Flowers and fruits (okay), but rotting. Some people love it, some can't stand it. Consider it an educational experience even if you won't like it.
- Iris Bleu Gris - powdery orris done right, perfectly masculine.
- Ambre Precieux - smooth, sensual amber, the perfect counterpart to the butch that Ambre Sultan is.