Code of Conduct

Default Profumi del Forte "Tirrenico"

Has anyone tried this one?
    I had the chance to try it today and I can still smell it now after 7 hours clearly. One of the most intriguing and nice marine scents I tried since years, not at all synthetic or calonic. that's incredible.

Fresco accordo di note marine in un cocktail agrumato, con un cuore di frutti e di fiori aromatici. Un tocco di elemi delle Filippine e muschio completa la fragranza.

topnotes
    iodized, balsamic and marine notes, wet woods, sicilian bitter orange bergamot

heartnotes
    egyptian jasmine, elemi from philippines, fenel, basil, fresh fruits

basenotes
    oakmoss, sandalwood, white musk

http://www.profumidelforte.it/

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Profumi del Forte "Tirrenico"

Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent View Post
    Has anyone tried this one?
    I had the chance to try it today and I can still smell it now after 7 hours clearly. One of the most intriguing and nice marine scents I tried since years, not at all synthetic or calonic. that's incredible.

Fresco accordo di note marine in un cocktail agrumato, con un cuore di frutti e di fiori aromatici. Un tocco di elemi delle Filippine e muschio completa la fragranza.

topnotes
    iodized, balsamic and marine notes, wet woods, sicilian bitter orange bergamot

heartnotes
    egyptian jasmine, elemi from philippines, fenel, basil, fresh fruits

basenotes
    oakmoss, sandalwood, white musk

http://www.profumidelforte.it/
    No calone? Now that sounds like it could be a good aquatic!
    Last edited by JaimeB; 11th May 2008 at 12:41 AM.
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cćlum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

Male irato ferrum committitur.
    It is an evil thing to arm an angry man.
    —Seneca

This one sounds very nice. I would love to try it, but i don't feel like spending $24 for 2.5ml at TPC!

Does anyone know what it costs (if they ship to the US) for a bottle bought directly from Italy?

Maybe we should send a massive amount of emails to Luckyscent, begging them to carry this line.
    Last edited by ajmc; 11th May 2008 at 01:27 AM.

No calone seems Jaime, yep. Maybe that's why I liked this one since I usually don't like that much the common acquatics. This one in more about the seashore rather than the seawater. It has so many facets that seems more like breathing by the seashore in the middle seasons when seaweed and rotten woods mix up with the salty breeze and the water sprays. The fennel gives such an incredible cold effect here after hours that I was wondering about it for hours before realizing it's fennel giving such a touch.
    Don't know how you US guys could find it though heh... fortunately today O got a 4 ml mini

Lucky Scent is now selling it! I just ordered a sample. Can't wait!!!

I've tried it.
    It starts out pretty decent, but then dries down to a base that is boring nothingness.
    It's not even close to being worth what they charge for it. Maybe if it was $25...
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Together with Sel Marin, possibly the only aquatic fragrance that is worth owning. In coninental europe it's quite cheaper than in the US.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Also tried it from a sample received from Luckyscent. Wasn't impressed with it.