Code of Conduct

Default Jennier Lopez - Deseo for Men. More Information.

"Jennifer Lopez is adding a masculine scent to her portfolio this September of 2008, for the very first time. Following this spring-and-summer Deseo for women, the new scent, Deseo for Men, represents an effort to broaden the appeal of the brand and challenge its creativity......

Deseo for Men was composed by perfumers Jim Krivda and Ellen Molner in collaboration with Lopez, who all already worked together on the previous Deseo.

It has "top notes of lemon, yuzu, red berries and cedar leaf; a heart of tobacco leaves, guaicwood and orris, and a drydown of sandalwood, cedarwood, patchouli, amber and vanilla.

The collection comprises eaux de toilette in two sizes, 1.7 oz. for $45 and 3.4 oz. for $55; a 3.4-oz. aftershave balm, $40, and a 2.4-oz. deodorant, $16. The bottle is a carbon gray version of the Deseo for Women bottle. "It's intended to represent a crystallized piece of carbon referencing how diamonds are created," said Bond.""

I've been looking forward to getting some information about this scent for a long time! Finally, it's out!

Default Re: Jennier Lopez - Deseo for Men. More Information.

The notes actually sound very nice, something Nicole Miller-esque about them.

my niece used teh Deseo for women and can not get not get it to last on her. so my thoughts are this will also be light scent.

Basenotes Institution

Is this out yet? I remember someone saying they saw a tester at Neimans, but I thought this wasn't released yet...
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

The only thing JLo could offer "for men" is not a fragrance but her @_ _. Don't have much hope for this.

Cheers,
    Al

Very appealing notes, it sounds interesting. I tried the women's Deseo and even though it is a bit of a rip off on Tom Ford's Azuree Soleil, I thought it was rather well done. Thanks for the tip, Mr. Interlude.
    Last edited by Kevin Guyer; 18th May 2008 at 01:41 AM.

Has anybody seen/tried this yet? I saw ads for it in mags. saying it is available at Macy's.

Thrax

Quote Originally Posted by anak View Post
    The only thing JLo could offer "for men" is not a fragrance but her @_ _. Don't have much hope for this.

Cheers,
    Al
    Her new fragrance would pale in comparison, I believe...

Sur la Plage

I tried this at Macys today. Meh. Pleasant fruity top notes that fade very quickly and becomes more of a skin scent. Nothing that is bottle worthy IMO.

Look for it at Marshalls/TJ Maxx later this year.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 19th August 2008 at 01:21 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Pleasant fruity top notes that fade very quickly and becomes more of a skin scent.
    This is disappointing to hear. I had hoped this fragrance would be something a little more special. The name, Spanish for "Desire", certainly caught my attention. Kind of a sexy name, anyway.

Oh, well...
    Last edited by Bossa Nova; 17th August 2008 at 04:08 AM.

Basenotes Institution

Is it just me, or is the violet colored crystal bottle just butt ugly!? Ugh...

It seems like the only thing appealing to me, about this scent, is the hot shirtless guy in the ad.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Is it just me, or is the violet colored crystal bottle just butt ugly!? Ugh...

It seems like the only thing appealing to me, about this scent, is the hot shirtless guy in the ad.

Absolutely!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Wow I need this.

Chicks who insure their ass will go crazy about my scent.

The bottle is very ugly in gray it makes the fragrance look like dirty water. I pick up the test in Macys and it smell very fruity that it didn't even warrent me to spray some on a tester card.

That says alot about this scent

I tried it recently at Macy's after a friend purchased a deodorant from them, and I must say it didn't smell too much like any of the other men's fragrances I have experienced. Fairly light, and slightly feminine, it's definitely not a fragrance I'd pick up and use anytime soon...