Code of Conduct

Question What are my best bet's......

Acqua di Gio, Unbound by Halston, 360 Red???, Dreamer by Versace , D&G or Versace Man?, L'Eau de Issey , Man Eau Fraiche by Versace or Bulgari Aqua?, Friends by Moschino or Happy by Clinique?, Bulgari pour Homme, Bulgari Extreme o Bulgari Pour Homme Soir?.....Why and because!....i'm waitin' your response and advice "basenoter's"....greetings!
    Last edited by el.roger; 11th May 2008 at 11:44 PM.

Default Re: What are my best bet's......

I'm not sure I understand your question...

Do you want to know the best deal you can get out of those scents you mentioned or the one we think you'll like the most?

I don't see a wardrobe for you so I don't know anything about your tastes. There is no way to judge what you might go for off of what you have so far. We need a little more about you to figure this out and possibly give you some suggestions.

Here I am assuming that you divided your scents by categories.
    I prefer Unbound or PE Red because of the price (I still think Givenchy Blue label is superior, though). Even think Unbound is better than AdG.
    Looking for tobacco? I cannot stand D&G PH, unfortunately 3 of my coworkers use it regularly. Besides, Versace offerings are quite good. While I prefer the Dreamer, Versace Man is perhaps more crowd pleasing. However, they are not safe blind-buys.
    For the next category, I'd chose Aqua (the original not the Marine) as it is one of the most complex aquatic scents (I have never smelled fraiche). Then I'd go with Happy because it is the best blended of the two.
    Finally, I would buy (bought) the original pour homme as I feel it is the best of the three but it is also the most popular. But I do not love it. Generally, whenever I can use Bulgari PH, I end up deciding to use Yang instead.

Sample before you buy.
    Last edited by irish; 12th May 2008 at 12:38 AM.

Out of all the fragrances you mentioned, I have Acqua Di Gio, Versace Man Eau Fraiche, Aqva by Bvlgari and Issey Miyake. Out of those I would probably rank them as follow:

1 - Bvlgari Aqva ( Just something myterious and addicting with the drydown of this fragrance that just keeps me coming back for more, it has a scent that you can't put into words and you can't remember but when you smell it.... it's there.)

2 - Tied between Issey and Acqua Di Gio (They are both really good fragrances IMHO, Issey probably has a bit more depth and complexity but more suited for an evening scent. Acqua is very good for a hot day as its not as overbearing as Issey on a humid day)

3 - Versace Eau Fraiche (If you want to smell clean and soapy, then I'd prolly suggest this one, doesn't project much so you might like it if you want to be discrete.)

nice list..

Acqua di Gio, Unbound by Halston, 360 Red??? of this list definetly 360 red coz you have similar or better list of aquatics below & 360 red is one of a kind.

Dreamer by Versace , D&G or Versace Man? - tie between CVersace Man and Dreamer, however go for Versace man coz thats unique of the list..

L'Eau de Issey , Man Eau Fraiche by Versace or Bulgari Aqua - Love all of them. if im forced to buy one, it'd be Man Eau Fraiche by Versace coz its a sillage monster and has the calming effect of Issey and fresh feel of Aqua

Friends by Moschino or Happy by Clinique? - Freinds, unique, bright citrus based cologne with a twist.

Bulgari pour Homme, Bulgari Extreme o Bulgari Pour Homme Soir? - love the smell of pour homme of the lot, but it has poor lasting, extreme tries to be PH but its not, ignore that. Soir is the strongest of the lot and will last 48 hours. i enjoy Soir and PH of this lot.
    Last edited by jenson; 15th May 2008 at 01:51 PM.

Bvlgari Aqva is your safest bet. You can't go wrong with that.

I vote for Bvlgari PH Soir.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Okay. I'm not going to follow your format. But here are what I enjoy and think are best bets from what you listed:

L'eau d'Issey (Pleases both the ladies as well as men... my favorite aquatic!)
    Bvlgari Aqua (Original; definitely not the Marine variation)
    Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir (Elegant... and has tea!)
    Versace Eau Fraiche (Like the name suggests... fresh and clean)

All four are worthy of owning IMO and are good starting points. The Dreamer for me is "pretty interesting," but I think it is an "unsafe" bet and may be harder to wear for some.

I'd like to know what you are seeking: best value? Best frag from an "artistic" perspective? Something least offensive to others? And, can you get to a store with testers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    I'd like to know what you are seeking: best value? Best frag from an "artistic" perspective?
    yes....somethin' like that...,sillage,longevity,more value for your money..etc...etc, i'm novice about frags

i think that is better separate the frags, but i feel that im wrong ....well sorry! and sorry for my poor english!
    thanks
    Last edited by el.roger; 16th May 2008 at 12:08 AM.