Code of Conduct

Default escentric 02, miller harris, mpg, eau sauvage fraicheur cuir.

I feel like I've been shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

escentric 02 is exclusive to Harvey Nichols. They don't ship outside England. How long do I have to wait for this one?

Miller Harris petigrain is on the miller harris website and they don't ship to the United States.

MPG Bois whatever their new scent is nowhere to be found. Europe is too far for me to travel.

Eau Sauvage fraicheur cuir has dropped off the radar. I know it was a limited edition but whose hogging this stuff.

I can't stand it.

Tom.

Default Re: escentric 02, miller harris, mpg, eau sauvage fraicheur cuir.

O well, at least youre not alone in your misery, they won't ship to me either...

I would like to try the new escentric 02 too, but what's REALLY freaking me out, is that I can't get my hands on that Givenchy Vetiver reissue!
    Last edited by Domingo; 12th May 2008 at 02:03 AM.
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

escentric 02 will be available worldwide, no worries
    but I`d prefer to use my Ambroxan diluted in pure alcohol (or in brandy - to amplify the French feeling of it)
    Vetiver The Great!!!

No that's the other new one, Molecule 02.
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    No that's the other new one, Molecule 02.
    Someone that understands!

Choruses of Hallelujah!

Hallo ! This shop in germany send to all countries . molecule .01+02 and escentric. 01 + 02 . www.breathe-cosmetics.com

it will be available in Aedes by mid next month.

Quote Originally Posted by musclegod007 View Post
    it will be available in Aedes by mid next month.
    both Escentric 02 and Molecule 02 are available for pre-order (June delivery): http://www.aedes.com/product.php?product_id=2318
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

escentric 02 and molecule 02 (as well as the 01 versions) are also available via luckyscent.com. I just received my sample today, and I've been wearing it all day. I have to say I am loving it, but this is a stealth perfume, and wearing it is an interesting experience. I was skeptical of the hype, about how it retains a presence long after the wearer can no longer smell it, but it is true. It also evolves over time, is very non-linear. It opens with a bracing, fresh citrus note, with a bit of sparkling vetiver, warms into a fresh clean smell (the ambroxan?) with some warm musky and iris notes, and a very subtle background of dry woods (cedar/sandalwood). And it's one of those scents that you detect when you move or shift position and catch a bit of the sillage. It is strange how it seems to disappear, then re-appear. This is perfect for me -- I cannot wear fragrances that precede me into a room. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by scent_addict_2002 View Post
    I feel like I've been shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

escentric 02 is exclusive to Harvey Nichols. They don't ship outside England. How long do I have to wait for this one?

Miller Harris petigrain is on the miller harris website and they don't ship to the United States.

MPG Bois whatever their new scent is nowhere to be found. Europe is too far for me to travel.

Eau Sauvage fraicheur cuir has dropped off the radar. I know it was a limited edition but whose hogging this stuff.

I can't stand it.

Tom.
    Luckyscent sells it.

Quote Originally Posted by scent_addict_2002 View Post
    I need some, like, badly. I keep ordering from The Perfumed Court but who knows when their supply will run out.

As somebody else mentioned, Luckyscent has escentric molecules, the new 02 series, order samples there.

The Miller Harris shop in London told me they are happy to mail fragrances to the U.S. You would need to call them and order over the phone. They are also very generous with samples from their shops. Quite a number of the limited series are not available in the U.S. such as Bourbon Vetiver, Feuilles Tabac and Bois de En Sens. I have not seen Pettitgrain before. Call them up and order direct.