Code of Conduct

Default is there any frag close to nino cerruti?

hi
    could any one fine a frag close to nino cerruti . i love it but can't find it . i foung Gucci PH a little bit close to it but not exactly

Default Re: is there any frag close to nino cerruti?

do you mean Nino Cerruti pour homme (discontinued one)?

I found L`Eau Trois by Diptyque to be quite close on dark side - and Incense by Givenchy has common base while flowery galbanum start notes.
    Vetiver The Great!!!

If you do mean the original 1979 version, search: -- Nino Cerruti pour homme--on ebay & you will find it. Using any other verbage in your search won't give you the correct result.

yes i mead Nino Cerruti 1979 . the problem is that i live in Iran and i can't buy from ebay due to sanctions on iran

Smile Re: is there any frag close to nino cerruti?

Lightbulb Re: is there any frag close to nino cerruti?

Quote Originally Posted by emad View Post
    yes i mead Nino Cerruti 1979 . the problem is that i live in Iran and i can't buy from ebay due to sanctions on iran
    If you are in Tehran, You can go to Vozara St., Saeed & Sogol perfume shop has a complete range of Cerruti products. Except the summer versions of 1881.

thanks msi_21
    i usually hang by vozara st every now and than and visit all perfume shops there as Saeed & Sogol and am a well known customer to them. i have all cerruti products even simmer version of 1881 but i only want Cerruti for men 1979 or a fragrance that has the same smell. they don't have Cerrutti for men the 1979 original version.