Code of Conduct

Question Ambre Canelle and Paul Sebastion

I smelled PS tonight and I need to know from folks in the know, Is it really similar to Ambre Canelle or is my sniffer going completely haywire? Especially at first I thought that they were a lot alike. I would appreciate any opinions. Thanks.
    I have read in Plato and Cicero sayings that are wise and very beautiful; but I have never read in either of them: Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden.'' --Saint Augustine

“Hastiness and superficiality are the psychic diseases of the twentieth century, and more than anywhere else this disease is reflected in the press.”--Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Default Re: Ambre Canelle and Paul Sebastion

Great observation Bill !! ... PS is affordable and by all research is a good one ,, I eagerly await what other noses say ..

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Yes you are right.... they are very alike...both musky and cinnamon spice notes...Ambre Canelle being the more musky of the two(is is ambergris? or civet?) and PS having a bit more of a cinnamon bite to it...

Blog Entries

PS is more similar to Aramis than Ambre Canelle. But yes, they smell pretty close.
    Last edited by Mudassir; 14th May 2008 at 04:22 PM.