Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Malin & Goetz Rum Tonic

I bought this blind last week. I saw it at Bergdorf Goodman on my last trip to NYC, but didn't try it. My logic in buying it blind was it has to be quality stuff if Bergdorf is selling it! I just wore it today, and what a pleasent fragrance it is! Going by the name, I was expecting to be hit by something even boozier than Michael Kors. But this one smells more fresh floral to me. It smells like a mixture of Bergamot and Lotus flower. I read somewhere on ere before about it being a skin scent and very fleeting. But I've gone through the whole day with 4 sprays, and can still smell it after 8 hours! A must try for anyone who doesn't mind a bit of a powdery fresh floral for men.
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

Default Re: Malin & Goetz Rum Tonic

Good Stuff Rum Tonic. Tested it at Barneys. Nice buy!

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by mudassir View Post
    I bought this blind last week. I saw it at Bergdorf Goodman on my last trip to NYC, but didn't try it. My logic in buying it blind was it has to be quality stuff if Bergdorf is selling it! I just wore it today, and what a pleasent fragrance it is! Going by the name, I was expecting to be hit by something even boozier than Michael Kors. But this one smells more fresh floral to me. It smells like a mixture of Bergamot and Lotus flower. I read somewhere on ere before about it being a skin scent and very fleeting. But I've gone through the whole day with 4 sprays, and can still smell it after 8 hours! A must try for anyone who doesn't mind a bit of a powdery fresh floral for men.
    I almost bought it blind last week also, but then decided not to. Damn!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Interesting nice smell but NO staying power. My hair pomade lasts longer .

Cheers,
    Al

i used to own this one and it is indeed very nice...out of the 4 frags i have tried from them, this one was the best...actually i have only tried lime, musk, and rum tonic, but its very nice stuff,
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron