Code of Conduct

Default Leonid de Lescinski's Eau de Fleurs

I recently received a 99% full 8 oz. splash bottle of Eau de Fleurs by Leonid de Lescinski.

Other than a reference in perfumeintelligence acknowledging its existence, I cannot find any information about this fragrance or this house.

The aged vintage box shows the dings and small tears one would expect. It states that it was the 1927 Grand Prix Gold Metal winner in Paris.

Leonid de Lescinski's evidently had locations in New York, Paris and London. The fragrance was distributed by them from New York, N.Y.

The fragrance itself smells fantastic. I am not a fan of floral fragrances (as Michael Edwards defines those categories) but this, if it is a floral, is one that I could wear. When I came home, Gabrielle Rose was well into the drydown of her arm test. It still had very good sillage and evidently is long lasting. The strength is not designated anywhere on the box or the bottle.

Any information on this fragrance would be greatly appreciated!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Leonid de Lescinski's Eau de Fleurs

I have a sample of this and would love any information on it as well! I know it's an old thread, but...
    Currently wearing: Amber Absolute by Tom Ford