Code of Conduct

Default NEW: Dsquared2 She Wood.

No surprise there: Dsquared2's first feminine fragrance will be called (drumroll please) She Wood.

Top notes: lemon, jasmine, neroli
    Middle notes: violet, heliortrope, musk
    Base notes: cedar, vetiver, vegetable amber

Look for it worldwide in September. (And yes, this means the US too.. both He Wood and She Wood will launch simultaneously at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Sephora. What took them so long?)
    Top 5 for Late Summer:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Aventus - Creed
    3) Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    4) L'Humaniste - Frapin
    5) Millesime Imperial - Creed

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Default Re: NEW: Dsquared2 She Wood.

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310 View Post
    No surprise there: Dsquared2's first feminine fragrance will be called (drumroll please) She Wood.

Top notes: lemon, jasmine, neroli
    Middle notes: violet, heliortrope, musk
    Base notes: cedar, vetiver, vegetable amber

Look for it worldwide in September. (And yes, this means the US too.. both He Wood and She Wood will launch simultaneously at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Sephora. What took them so long?)
    Wowzers, i'm liking the look of the notes. I own and love He Wood, so I think i'll be giving She Wood a shot

Thanks for posting. Not really looking forward -- Emporio Armani She in an ugly bottle? -- but I will give it a sniff. The whole year seems just "Meh" so far, may be me?

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    The whole year seems just "Meh" so far, may be me?
    I think lots of companies are cranking them out--too many, too fast.
    How can perfumers strive for quality? How can consumers run from bottle to bottle?
    Last edited by purplebird7; 17th May 2008 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    Thanks for posting. Not really looking forward -- Emporio Armani She in an ugly bottle? -- but I will give it a sniff. The whole year seems just "Meh" so far, may be me?
    Emporio Armani She is warm, and somewhat 'comforting' and floral, sterotypically. If She Wood is in the vein of He Wood, it won't smell mainstream. He Wood, is a cedar and heavy violet scent, which dries down to a nice skin scent with faint cedar and musks. It really is different, for a 'masculine' fragrance.