Code of Conduct

Default And meanwhile: NYT Scent Notes writer Burr on Fracas

I was looking for the Mousson article MikePerez had just notified us about. Such links usually leave me all frustrated because they arrive as an empty shell here: no text!!!

But as I scroll down that same page, I find another article of 'Scent Notes' writer Burr on tuberose and Fracas*****. The hat trick as I get it: The truck driver in his dirty underwear (from Kouros) has now morphed into an unwashed construction worker with smelly armpits. I really must sample Fracas one day soon.
    Last edited by narcus; 17th May 2008 at 08:26 AM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Default Re: And meanwhile: NYT Scent Notes writer Burr on Fracas

Thanks for the link, narcus. Fracas is one of those perfumes I wore as a teenager and then "forgot" about. I was taken aback by its sudden resurgence a decade ago on the streets of NY. It is so very recognizable. Nonetheless, sometimes our earliest choices are our best. I think I will need to buy Fracas again.

Quote Originally Posted by narcus View Post
    ....[/B]The hat trick as I get it: The truck driver in his dirty underwear (from Kouros) has now morphed into an unwashed construction worker with smelly armpits. I really must sample Fracas one day soon.
    Um....if I were you, I'd go for the real deal. Fracas is not that authentic....
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Quote Originally Posted by Therese View Post
    ...sometimes our earliest choices are our best. I think I will need to buy Fracas again.
    There must be something to it. If for different reasons, Turin has it in his book with five stars also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taolady View Post
    Um....if I were you, I'd go for the real deal. Fracas is not that authentic....
    Thanks for your advice, Taolady!
    Finding and sampling it could turn out to be a little risky, or I might just be too sh**** to ask.
    Last edited by narcus; 18th May 2008 at 07:02 AM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.